[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Guys I wanted to thank you for being the best teammates I've ever had, and for sticking with me when I went through that sex change, but unfortunately it seems that I must move on. You guys have been wonderful and this team is great, however, I feel like joining KO will give me a better chance to succeed in life so I have decided to take that chance. I hope we can all still be friends and chill together but I want to see where this new road takes me.

Yours Truly,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

Guys I wanted to thank you for being the best teammates I've ever had, and for sticking with me when I went through that sex change, but unfortunately it seems that I must move on. You guys have been wonderful and this team is great, however, I feel like joining KO will give me a better chance to succeed in life so I have decided to take that chance. I hope we can all still be friends and chill together but I want to see where this new road takes me.

Yours Truly,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good

fuck off

10 hours ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

Yours Truly,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We didn't like you anyway

Enjoy a team that is actually worse then Vale.

2 minutes ago, Imperial said:

I just had a thought

If all our members are leaving for KO

Won't the same cycle eventually happen again?

Or call it RO

But there already is a team tag like that

Fam, the forums make it out like we're leaking members, in reality, we're more than stable right now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.