[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Thanks for the responses guys.  I'm not trying to paint anyone in any sort of way, just put my thoughts up here for you to see and respond too. 

I know we have good OU players, but when you have 3+ winstreaks vs. all of them (like almost all the guys xstarr listed I beat on the reg, or have been beating them) and then you show up to ranked match making and lose 4 times in a row its like... WTF... how am I beating everyone on my team but then losing so bad here?... 

I noticed lots of players I beat regularly play in the PSL, I never thought much of it. 

Just now, Murcielago said:

Thanks for the responses guys.  I'm not trying to paint anyone in any sort of way, just put my thoughts up here for you to see and respond too. 

I know we have good OU players, but when you have 3+ winstreaks vs. all of them (like almost all the guys xstarr listed I beat on the reg, or have been beating them) and then you show up to ranked match making and lose 4 times in a row its like... WTF... how am I beating everyone on my team but then losing so bad here?... 

I noticed lots of players I beat regularly play in the PSL, I never thought much of it. 

You've never even asked me for a battle

4 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Go sign up and prove ur good 

Edited by BlackJovi

I'm not sure what the PSL is tbh... if it gives me the opportunity to play good ou matches and doesn't consume tons of time I will look into it.  Im trying to play this game less... I am finally getting to the point where I have 80% or more of the comps I will ever need and can just buy stuff with battle points and tourny winnings. 

26 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

I'm not sure what the PSL is tbh... if it gives me the opportunity to play good ou matches and doesn't consume tons of time I will look into it.  Im trying to play this game less... I am finally getting to the point where I have 80% or more of the comps I will ever need and can just buy stuff with battle points and tourny winnings. 

So why do you keep saying that ur looking to get better in OU and whining about it but you're rlly trying to quit? I just dont get it 

I'm not sure what your not getting here jovi... I like playing ou comp but want to do more with my life than grind and breed fcuking pokemon all day.  And trust me bro, if you think im whinning or complaining here then there is clearly a communication error (lol).  What I don't get is how you create an alt account to troll RISE and then get members kicked, then essentially insult me and say I should join the PSL draft if im good.

Drama drama gotta love drama.

Now I am going to clear up something very clearly. Whoever got kicked from this team got kicked for more than enough reason. If you find someone who is just straight up being a racial uguu an alright person then I really don't give a shit. We kicked that person because we didn't want someone like him in the team, if you cannot deal with that fuck off. You get demoted from officer to member? Oh boo hoo hoo, you lost a little bit of "power" in a team on a fucking online game. I am seriously tired of every single one of you complaining about all this small shit. You are literally making a mouse an elephant. 

Commenting on Murci, I will try to do some more inner tournaments I do agree with you on that part. 

3 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

I'm not sure what your not getting here jovi... I like playing ou comp but want to do more with my life than grind and breed fcuking pokemon all day.  And trust me bro, if you think im whinning or complaining here then there is clearly a communication error (lol).  What I don't get is how you create an alt account to troll RISE and then get members kicked, then essentially insult me and say I should join the PSL draft if im good.

me create an alt and troll rise? Lol r u ok 

1 minute ago, Murcielago said:

What I don't get is how you create an alt account to troll RISE and then get members kicked, then essentially insult me and say I should join the PSL draft if im good.

Just now, BlackJovi said:

me create an alt and troll rise? Lol r u ok 

I mean tbh, Jovi seems to care more about rise than half the people leaving

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.