[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

33 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

u guys are insane, I've never been a uguu to anyone, its like this is a place to just spew hate for no reason smh

Well you made all the fuss about joining the team and now you left again (I didn't realise you were back in tbh) , that's so worse than Lily Allen right now.

Nothing personal but I wanna reference you to the 'dat boi' meme.

57 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

u guys are insane, I've never been a uguu to anyone, its like this is a place to just spew hate for no reason smh

You wasted pages of this thread with "I'm sorry" "Pls I love you all" "Let me back in" "I'm gonna quit" "You guys fam" followed with annoying sigs and stupid hashtags.

Somehow these guys let you back in (Maybe to avoid having you embarass yourself anymore) and you leave like 1-2 weeks later to join KO.

I don't think anybody hates you (Well I know Rendiz does, maybe Jovi, I kinda do to cuz you're annoying af) but I sure hope RISE members don't make the mistake of inviting you for the 3rd? time.

Just now, LifeStyle said:

You wasted pages of this thread with "I'm sorry" "Pls I love you all" "Let me back in" "I'm gonna quit" "You guys fam" followed with annoying sigs and stupid hashtags.

Somehow these guys let you back in (Maybe to avoid having you embarass yourself anymore) and you leave like 1-2 weeks later to join KO.

I don't think anybody hates you (Well I know Rendiz does, maybe Jovi, I kinda do to cuz you're annoying af) but I sure hope RISE members don't make the mistake of inviting you for the 3rd? time.

To this day we're still puzzled by this question. Who invited him back the first time? Look ZaoLi, Ive never had anything against you, but anyone who knows me, knows I dont like inviting people back who leave, period.

Just now, xStarr said:

Havs I left, who invited me???

you werent even alive

21 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

thats insane? rise members leaving to go to a better comp team????? never heard of that

jk ily havs

Ill cut you

Edited by Havsha

I'm going to put my thoughts here to maintain transparency and hopefully give you guys some feedback to help out. 

When Rise was first formed I was skeptical.... we were going to be merged with a bunch of players that I didn't know.  I was pleasantly surprised because all of the RSNDC guys (or w/e the tag was I am not trying to be a jerk) were actually cool as fuck.  So everything is good but now with all this drama and people leaving and forming new teams... its just unnecessary and it puts the players like myself in a shit situation.  I'm friends with the executives that made the kicks, I am friends with the guys who were kicked.  As a player I have gone out of my way to get along with team mates and overall just be a good member of the team...  Lots of you guys take this game and the teams and ranks very seriously, which is fine, but when you kick/demote someone who takes the game seriously and they leave or cause drama... it is to be expected.

Re Zaoli getting kicked:

I'm not sure what the situation here was but I get it.  Zaoli can be annoying as fuck at times, I had him on my block list for a while.  With all of that said, he is a good player, and recruited some serious talent to the team.  I find it a bit harsh that he was kicked from the team and not let back in (but now he was let back in but he is on BREW with GBush)....  I don't even know how to react at this point... Its kind of a "WTF" feeling I guess.

Re EVLGOON getting kicked:

EVLGOON is actually a really good ou player, one of the best that was on RISE IMO.  He was the only person (that I am aware of) on the team aside from myself who keeps notes on all the players we play writes down good teams. weakness etc... He was essentially kicked from the team because his friend is a massive troll...  While I get the decision to kick him, and his troll friend once again it leaves me in a weird place.

And that wierd place it....

WHO THE FUCK ON RISE DO I BATTLE TO BECOME A BETTER OU PLAYER?

I mean this, and of all the things going on this is my biggest problem.  I am personally of the opinion that I need to do ranked match making to learn and grow as a player... which is kind of fucked if you think about it.  I want to be on a team where there are comp players who shit on me and I can learn and become a better player.  That way when I go into ranked match making and tournaments I am more prepared and have a better chance of winning as compared to now I have to go to tournaments and ranked just to learn and develope.

All of this drama/trolling makes me ashamed to even play this game...

I frown upon trolling and internet shit talking.  I am a bit surprised that people take this game so seriously, as if it is their real life persona... I am a bit disappointment in myself for even being involved in all of this.

RISE Doesn't even do OU tournaments any more

While its all well and good to be one of the better players on the team and clean up in the team tournies... we don't even have those anymore.  I had the pleasure of winning 2 of the 3 we ever did have though.

RISE is a NU/UU team

This is how I perceive the team atm... we don't have a strong ou presence and as someone who only plays ou and has no desire to do nu/uu... it kind of makes me feel like I dont fit in here.

Why am I even posting this?

So everyone has transparency.  So that if leadership of RISE does want to make RISE have a stronger OU presence they have an opportunity to tell me, show me with actions (more team ou tournies) ect...  I'm also posting it here so everyone involved can see my stance and there is no "he said she said".  I'm not the kind of guy to just up and leave I want people to know what I am thinking and have an opportunity to correct the situation.

I love all of you and want you to have happy enjoyable lives.  but for now I am taking a few days off from pokemon, I have more important shit to do than deal with this nonsense.

There are plenty of ou players afaik.

Sztaj

Havs(kek right?)

Sweet,

Kevola

Bilburt

Me (but i barely have comps to play)

Zymo (i think)

night

mike

butler

All you can choose, sometimes we are busy, it

happens

Edited by xStarr
I'm barely on so Don't know the rest
11 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Re Zaoli getting kicked:

as far as I'm aware he left, to try to join lyle, or whatever he decided.

Re EVLGOON getting kicked:

I stand by our descion, he was blatunatly racist, and dragged our name in mud, I refuse to allow that to happen.

WHO THE FUCK ON RISE DO I BATTLE TO BECOME A BETTER OU PLAYER?

Although many of our members dont main OU, I can guarentee we can kick some ass in it. Sweet is still a god in it, Im still crap know what I'm doing. Sz reached the finals in trans tour the otherday, Butler is quickly getting damn good at it. Kevola is still a god at it, all you have to do is watch Mike in the psl to know that he aint half bad. Bil, I mean, if you dont bring a bdrum zard he can hold himself. NightArch is quiet, but he's great at just about any tier, including OU. Give Olt 6 pokes, doenst even have to be OU, and he'll give you a run for your money

RISE Doesn't even do OU tournaments any more

The issue here is simply no one participates in team tours once they reach a certain level of competetive prowess, why? Because officials are so much more vital in getting better

RISE is a NU/UU team

Can't blame them for choosing the best tier, and NU

Edited by Havsha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.