Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RISE

[RISÉ] The Uprising

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, RogerTheRaichu said:

Haii rubi :)

Hello, I'm curious as to why all this tension has to exist.

I imagine we are all decent intelligent individuals with standards, semi good values and goals.

Lets all try to have consideration for one another. 

Take the higher road and embrace kindness.

Bad mannered behaviors only create more bad behaviors in perpetuality.

Each individuals perception of better is in their own eyes.

I see no reason for any hatebreeding.

I know that several of the individuals in this team are pretty darn good people.

On the other hand some people just can't get along and so I also understand the parting of ways.

 

I gotta ask you both. Please fix those signatures.

@XkWreckem

@RogerTheRaichu

 

Edited by Hotarubi

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hotarubi said:

Hello, I'm curious as to why all this tension has to exist.

I imagine we are all decent intelligent individuals with standards, semi good values and goals.

Lets all try to have consideration for one another. 

Take the higher road and embrace kindness.

Bad mannered behaviors only create more bad behaviors in perpetuality.

Each individuals perception of better is in their own eyes.

I see no reason for any hatebreeding.

I know that several of the individuals in this team are pretty darn good people.

On the other hand some people just can't get along and so I also understand the parting of ways.

 

I gotta ask you both. Please fix those signatures.

 

I cant its to prove a point that I'm in KO now :c (No one cares)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FinnTheMember said:

After merges that kind of problems can happen. I can't know what happen tho. This is just a game. I hope everybody can enjoy and try to be happy with other people too.

 

#emphaty

#peace

#respect

#fun

lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Rendiz said:

When I see posts like this it makes me wonder if there is another version of PokeMMO out there that I haven't heard of. This can't be about the same game right?

Uhm you know, if u have some friends that u enjoyed, everywhere is fun, not talking about game :')

Pokemmo is just a game where people created unlovely relationships with chat groups teams, you are right.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SPlDERMAN said:

This thread needs more me

Forf not now!!! There are people arguing about totally irrelevant stuff no one really cares about!!! Oh wait just a normal day at pokemmo.

 

But in all seriousness. Go take it to whispers or PM you plebs. You are all making yourself look like plebs.

 

Also @Kurodashiyou can't even hand out WPs pleb

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

But in all seriousness. Go take it to whispers or PM you plebs. You are all making yourself look like plebs.

This. Don't make me read another 10 pages of unnecessary flaming. 

Share this post


Link to post

-The moment when you wake up and find 32 people and 6 pages commenting on RISE thread-

 

This has been happening often to an obvious point where changes DO need to be made, and I mean it this time. WE ARE A TEAM but soon we won't be. There are some toxic issues we've had which need to be addressed.

 

• Spam - "no u" "same" repeating this all the time was funny... for like 5 minutes. I mean I made a thread about it which got 25 likes? We are sociable animals cabable of more than this, we can use the team chat to actually develop our comp skills (for me I need to begin lolololol) or something that can give someone a purpose and comfort.

 

• Ranks

This is a funny one, and may be hypocritical of me saying it as a Commander, but if you have lost a rank you can just earn it back. Leaving just for losing a rank is so trivial and laughable - I mean if you joined a new team you'd just end up getting member anyway??

 

• Comp team

Yes I admit we are not one of the best teams out there and people leave to get better but we need to try and develop our talent more as now that they're gone we can see the void which was left.

 

Now that's out the way (unless I'm missing something) I want to PROPOSE a few changes and its up to you guys what happens next  -

 

• NO MORE ALTS

It seems that many alts which were on the team where people who would have an orgasm creating drama and trolling. 

 

• REGULAR TEAM BONDING

It sounds cheesy and we laugh at KO for doing it, but I admire their determination to look after their members and help with their problems about the team. Their weekly tournaments is also a good thing too.

 

I propose more team events, whether it's once or twice a week it needs to be done. It will make us closer not further apart.

 

Further coaching and talent acknowledgement is needed as we only seem to realise this when they're gone.

 

Finally, someone we never credit and I will be the first to properly acknowledge them is @SweetforU He has put up with this pointless drama, many people leaving and is still here despite this situation bring the most toxic yet. He has rejected LYLE but I fear one day this will be too much and I wouldn't blame him one bit. This loyalty is rare and we need to definitely appreciate it before it's too late.

 

Lets be frank though, and I'll say it because I know it's true, but if Sweet leaves this team IS as good as GONE.

 

Im half asleep writing this and half drunk but I'll make another essay if I need to.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Imperial said:

• NO MORE ALTS

It seems that many alts which were on the team where people who would have an orgasm creating drama and trolling. 

 

 

- So Basically, no Sweet leaving wouldn't break the team we were all bonded and liked being around each other, we would get on teamspeak, have fun, laugh, talk about comps, all of this without sweet.

I know I'm not valued and I know I'm nothing to any of you but I was a member and I felt like nothing to any of you and I'm not speaking for wreckem at all but this came out of his mouth "They don't care about us" of course without all the swearing he did but you get the gist.

 

Onto another thing the kicking of EVLGOON was just not cool, i'm not defending him or jovi but to be really fair jovi does like to troll everything and everyone it's not right to tell anyone to stop or to kick anyone for firing back that's so silly, no one even warned him you guys just went ahead and kicked him, so that's all I have to say

 

P.S I hope you guys do get everything all situated and I hope you guys do become what you wanted to become in the first place Burt and mike are honestly my best buds I wish this team the very best

Edited by RogerTheRaichu

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Imperial said:

@SweetforU He has put up with this pointless drama, many people leaving and is still here despite this situation bring the most toxic yet. He has rejected LYLE but I fear one day this will be too much and I wouldn't blame him one bit. 

I think we all know sweet would join KO

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, FinnTheMember said:

Ps: that karmen guy ,i dont know who is he. i guess there is a missunderstanding about it . just sayin.

He is not in KO at all from my understanding

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RogerTheRaichu said:

 

I'm sorry to hear and see you go , I wasn't online to know what happened but you hit the nail on the head there.

 

Look at AURA , KO and LYLE. They value their members whether they have skills or not. They make sure they're happy, increasing their potentional and getting along with everyone. For me, this makes a team and until we start acknowledging our team things will get tougher.

 

Its hard when close members like Life and Jovi left but they have their reasons and that shouldn't cause us to be hostile towards current members.

 

Its almost been a year since I had joined PkeL and a lot has happened but I feel it's about time we listen to what our former members said and improve on our mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Imperial said:

I'm sorry to hear and see you go , I wasn't online to know what happened but you hit the nail on the head there.

 

Look at AURA , KO and LYLE. They value their members whether they have skills or not. They make sure they're happy, increasing their potentional and getting along with everyone. For me, this makes a team and until we start acknowledging our team things will get tougher.

 

Its hard when close members like Life and Jovi left but they have their reasons and that shouldn't cause us to be hostile towards current members.

 

Its almost been a year since I had joined PkeL and a lot has happened but I feel it's about time we listen to what our former members said and improve on our mistakes.

People say this is just a game but to be honest this is a family what we had and it sucks but you are really level headed and I feel like you guys will brush this off

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.