Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RISE

[RISÉ] The Uprising

Recommended Posts

Just now, ShadowGary said:

It's sad, it really is. I was expecting to be reading some good drama, but it turned out to be some lame random who keeps wall-texting with some purple font. Like seriously. This ain't even delete-worthy.

 

Just now, ShadowGary said:

It's sad, it really is. I was expecting to be reading some good drama, but it turned out to be some lame random who keeps wall-texting with some purple font. Like seriously. This ain't even delete-worthy.

I cant evcn be bothersd to read all that shit

Share this post


Link to post

Lf that tt ko vs rise. And put that trash ass pleb in line, that's ofc if he can win the tournament to be in the  lineup lek

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, XkWreckem said:

I dont forget a good bellyzard sweep. 

There is no such thing as a 'good' bellyzard sweep.

 

It's notorious for being cheap

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, XkWreckem said:

In all honesty Jo, I dont forget a good bellyzard sweep. Especially the same perosn twice, but it was before RISE even existed. Listen tho, I don;t have a problem with you so it's pointless. I just don';t appreciate being referred to as "Trash" because I decided to go a different route than RISE. If anything, I feel bad for you, Sweet, and Bilburt for having to deal with the drama. At the same time though, Yall can hate me, talk shit, whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that RISE is in SOS mode right now and if yall dont change something, yall are gonna be another memory in pokemmo's land of lost souls. 

you're acting like sleeping with a charizard makes u a top player, amirite @RysPicz ;)

 

Edited by Toast

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, KaynineXL said:

There is no such thing as a 'good' bellyzard sweep.

 

It's notorious for being cheap

I gotta eat MAYNE. EZ BP, if dudes dont like the BD sweeps, grab an arcanine lol

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, XkWreckem said:

In all honesty Jo, I dont forget a good bellyzard sweep. Especially the same perosn twice, but it was before RISE even existed. Listen tho, I don;t have a problem with you so it's pointless. I just don';t appreciate being referred to as "Trash" because I decided to go a different route than RISE. If anything, I feel bad for you, Sweet, and Bilburt for having to deal with the drama. At the same time though, Yall can hate me, talk shit, whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that RISE is in SOS mode right now and if yall dont change something, yall are gonna be another memory in pokemmo's land of lost souls. 

Tbh don't remember a bellyzard We don't have problems so let's keep it like that.

Share this post


Link to post

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

Go away I was having fun reading this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

Hey janitor 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

We're having fun. Be gone

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

how about u fite me 1v1 irl

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

coolio gonna bench u now

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

 

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail tritios' anime thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

 

e: fck I got a headache now

You heard him

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.