[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

im tryna show y'all i wouldn't have stayed on lyle, im not down to hop onto another team cuz all the main mmo homies are on this squad. i was hoping to get added and then leave right away, now it seems silly but i honestly did not think at all u guys were not gonna let me back in. like who exactly got to vote me in or out? whoever did doesn't know me well. i made jovi hate me after he left MDVN for lyle. u guys don't understand

Edited by ZaoLi
3 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

im tryna show y'all i wouldn't have stayed on lyle, im not down to hop onto another team cuz all the main mmo homies are on this squad. i was hoping to get added and then leave right away, now it seems silly but i honestly did not think at all u guys were not gonna let me back in. like who exactly got to vote me in or out? whoever did doesn't know me well. i made jovi hate me after he left MDVN for lyle. u guys don't understand

All this right here fella's ^ JUST WORDS don't mean shit actions speak louder uguu

As that one dude said about bon.ers and shit you woulda stayed

Edited by RogerTheRaichu
8 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

my uguu u like to talk shit lmao 

1 minute ago, ZaoLi said:

its the truth, i just met u this week. why do u hate me

Not hate its the truth I personally don't know you either but my vibe off you was not good leaving your "friends" for a team of people you blocked why didn't you let any of your "Friends" know your plans before you decided to be a sneaky beaver and leave in the first place.

I used the term "Sneaky beaver" to be nice btw

2 minutes ago, RogerTheRaichu said:

I hope that this team and everyone in it see's how silly he sounds as we do and he isn't invited back I don't feel bad for him and I don't Sympathise with his sob story woulda loved to be your friend zaoli but your a traitor and you know it

dude im not gonna play if i can't be with the homies. there is no point to. the game is way too boring otherwise. my place on the team was supposed to be a recruiter. they stripped that title, i can understand why now. its cuz i took a break but i took it as a diss on my abilities. i did this all before they explained why i got demoted to member.  i wanted to make them mad cuz i was mad. i hope u guys can forgive me

4 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

dude im not gonna play if i can't be with the homies. there is no point to. the game is way too boring otherwise. my place on the team was supposed to be a recruiter. they stripped that title, i can understand why now. its cuz i took a break but i took it as a diss on my abilities. i did this all before they explained why i got demoted to member.  i wanted to make them mad cuz i was mad. i hope u guys can forgive me

I guess for your sake I hope they can too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.