[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

So are you trying to say he hates jetfighters?

because if that is true then I can see why feminists hate men

He likes to assume jetfighter's gender and calls woman vagina(female genital organ). What a uguu(male genital organ)!!

1 minute ago, Bishav said:

He likes to assume jetfighter's gender and calls woman vagina(female genital organ). What a uguu(male genital organ)!!

Vagina wasnt even censored

i feel discriminated on

you must be right tho

you always have been

I sexually identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded to imgur and linked into pokemmo threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is impossible and I’m fucking pooped but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like Johnny Depp in Transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sir Danks-a-lot” and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

Rise isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a team with such cancer and shit memes? RISE puts the cancer on another level and we will be cursed if we ever see a team thread with our skill and passion for posting cancer on the forums again. LYLE wins tournies. AURA wins tournies. RISE spams cancer. You can keep your wins. I prefer the sweet embrace of death.

18 minutes ago, benjaminvoz said:

I sexually identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded to imgur and linked into pokemmo threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is impossible and I’m fucking pooped but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like Johnny Depp in Transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sir Danks-a-lot” and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

But we win stuff too

27 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Rise isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a team with such cancer and shit memes? RISE puts the cancer on another level and we will be cursed if we ever see a team thread with our skill and passion for posting cancer on the forums again. LYLE wins tournies. AURA wins tournies. RISE spams cancer. You can keep your wins. I prefer the sweet embrace of death.

32 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Well it's a way to make yourself feel less bad tho. Like if some1 says something to you, just spam no u same everytime like this is 2013 to make yourself look like a re.tarded autistic 12 years old so they would be like "Ah nvm, no use talking to a mentally disabled kid anw", then you can convince yourself that your hilariousness and originality made them speechless.

Jokes aside, this is 2016 and that no u same was never funny or anything when it started. People would look into this team thread and judge your team. You want to make this team looks like it's filled with 12 year olds?

y8Ea8jB.gif

I'm not saying that you can't use it, just don't fucking spam it everytime, it looks like you're mentally disabled and got nothing else to say. I left RNSC twice because of that, no other reason. Don't make this team look bad, please. Consider this the last request from a former RNSC member.

Edited by benjaminvoz
Typo

In all honesty 

if you left the team and joined a team you like good on you

but dont come here preaching shit about how its our fault you left

if you dont want to change for the team or dont want to be in the team dont be looking for excuses cuze you got butthurt about not having an alt in this team.

im looking at you jovi and tor

but thats just my opinion you know

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

In all honesty 

if you left the team and joined a team you like good on you

but dont come here preaching shit about how its our fault you left

if you dont want to change for the team or dont want to be in the team dont be looking for excuses cuze you got butthurt about not having an alt in this team.

im looking at you jovi and tor

but thats just my opinion you know

u wasnt even RNSC lmfao

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
Ben said it not me, stop yelling at me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.