[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 9:46 PM, xSparkie said:

Revived the team; we're about to do a prison break for you fam

Really???? When? i would like to play again with you and the guys… i Will be check my messages to see if have good notices

On 2/8/2022 at 5:16 PM, Intor said:

Really???? When? i would like to play again with you and the guys… i Will be check my messages to see if have good notices

Btw, are you not allowed to make a new account? I know some people were allowed to pay after going through the same thing after 1 year+

On 2/9/2022 at 7:17 PM, xSparkie said:

Btw, are you not allowed to make a new account? I know some people were allowed to pay after going through the same thing after 1 year+

Really? How many money? Can u check about that? Im very bussy on the work but if is money i think that i can do it, pay to play…

On 2/11/2022 at 2:16 AM, Intor said:

Really? How many money? Can u check about that? Im very bussy on the work but if is money i think that i can do it, pay to play…

I just realized there was a typo. I meant play not pay lol

So a lot of people were wondering where the Totally Daily Random Fact of the Day™ went. Well fret not as I have returned to gift you all with a random fact.

Did you know that elephants have an insane amount of control over their trunk? Elephants have around 150,000 muscle units in their trunk. Their trunks are perhaps the most sensitive organ found in any mammal - Asian elephants have been seen to pick up a peanut, shell it, blow the shell out and eat the nut.

Elephants use their trunks to suck up water to drink – it can contain up to 8 litres of water. They also use their trunks as a snorkel when swimming.

Now think of how much action you can get out of that thing 😏

That was your Random Fact of the Day™ brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends™.

Untill "tomorrow".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.