[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

10 minutes ago, Imperial said:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-441570118

I'm really bad / rusty with all these abilities, I should've ended it sooner.

The clutch

Also, you can't leech other grass types, as you probably realized

Oh and Bulletproof is immune to bomb/ball moves

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Ball_and_bomb_moves

Edited by LifeStyle
21 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

The clutch

Also, you can't leech other grass types, as you probably realized

Oh and Bulletproof is immune to bomb/ball moves

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Ball_and_bomb_moves

Yeah I realised sleep powder or any grass type sleep moves are IMMUNE to other grass types yet iirc you can use toxic on a poison type.

Some things that I don't understand though -

• If I have a 200-250 speed Pokemon vs 100-250 and I always move first, then suddenly they attack first and kill me ? Despite having no priority moves (e.g. Shadow sneak) , no item boosts or abilities and no status and stat changes to both parties. I've been sniped by this loads of times.. 

Am I missing something or can showdown be fucked up?

12 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Yeah I realised sleep powder or any grass type sleep moves are IMMUNE to other grass types yet iirc you can use toxic on a poison type.

• If I have a 200-250 speed Pokemon vs 100-250 and I always move first, then suddenly they attack first and kill me ? Despite having no priority moves (e.g. Shadow sneak) , no item boosts or abilities and no status and stat changes to both parties. I've been sniped by this loads of times.. 

probs an ability like unburden, prankster, etc. or scarf

27 minutes ago, Imperial said:

showdown isnt fucked up, it was either a speed tie or you missed something, and you cant toxic poison types unless you're salandit

Edited by Champlooo
22 minutes ago, Imperial said:

You can't hit poison types with toxic, same way you can't leech grass types, or thunder wave elec types.

25 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Can you explain this better? Like give me an example of what poke/move was used against you. Like Jovi said it could be scarf or some ability. Probably even some priority move you don't know about.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.