[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, SweeTforU said:

You think that you are something huh? Well guess what Babyface, you are nothing but a bunch of randomly placed cells. 

What the fuck did you just say to me? Alright kiddo you are making me very ANGORY. I'll have you know that I was a force to be reckoned with during the Vietnam war. All those flashbacks and PTSD that you have experienced? Yeah, that was because of me boi. Keep talking trash and I swear to God you will become as illiterate as @Havsha .

Just now, TheNightArch said:

What the fuck did you just say to me? Alright kiddo you are making me very ANGORY. I'll have you know that I was a force to be reckoned with during the Vietnam war. All those flashbacks and PTSD that you have experienced? Yeah, that was because of me boi. Keep talking trash and I swear to God you will become as illiterate as @Havsha .

no u

3 minutes ago, TheNightArch said:

Excuse you sir, I can spell just fine.

3 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

But knowing that you are online is going to have the complete opposite effect

well other than this, we have seen an influx of players since u have gone so.. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by Lvkee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.