[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

1 hour ago, Zymogen said:

Zymo lad doesn't appreciate such negativity on his team thread, lads (TnT")// let us all spread love, peace and STI's; not hatred. He hopes you lads can work it all out and that we can all be friends ^w^ :3333

Take care lads 

Love, 

Zymo lad 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

*wiggle wiggle*

What the fuck did you just put my eyes through?

Just now, kevola said:

Time to make everyone happy again

So Descartes goes into a bar late one night for a beer. At closing time, the bartender makes last call and asks him. "Fancy another?". Descartes replies with, "I think not." and dissapears 

Hahahahahaha

I like your math jokes more

9 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Imma be real and say I dont get it

Descartes was a philosopher who came up with a statement that proved that he himself existed. "I think therefore I am". Basically meant that thinking is the only thing that proves that you exist as the initial doubt came from your thoughts in the first place. So when he said, "I think not" It means he doesn't exist, hence why he disappeared 

Edited by kevola
2 minutes ago, kevola said:

Descartes was a philosopher who came up with a statement that proved that he himself existed. "I think therefore I am". Basically meant that thinking is the only thing that proves that you exist as the initial doubt came from your thought in the first place. So when he said, "I think not" It means he doesn't exist, hence why he disappeared 

Nerd jokes

Edited by Bilburt
King

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.