[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Just now, xStarr said:

You may have a better record than me in psl last season but didn't makeup for your 0-20+ NU matches 

lmfao thats cute

Just now, Bilburt said:

If I could I would

lemme find some time tomorrow

better bring a bellyzard

but you said anyday

3 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Nice comeback "that's cute" can't backup it up with a win against me.

ed: Hope you do well this psl season as manager(if u have enough luck)

we can also play for $$ , its pokemon no need to shit talk, put ya money where ya mouth is, Tiired of PSL rejects coming for me when I've performed better than both of yall plebs. If you aint talking money duels sit your ass on the sideline

1 minute ago, Torinnnnn said:

we can also play for $$ , its pokemon no need to shit talk, put ya money where ya mouth is, Tiired of PSL rejects coming for me when I've performed better than both of yall plebs. If you aint talking money duels sit your ass on the sideline

How about you practice NU more so I can have a real duel. Or you gonna finally win one?

Edited by xStarr
Just now, xStarr said:

How about you practice NU more so I can have a real duel. Or you gonna finally win one?

talk talk talk yawnnnnnnnnn, if i was so bad why wont you battle me for money?

Just went through all 8 of the invitational brackets and i dont see you getting out of the 3rd round in any??????????

But i never win shit, ok

2 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

Just went through all 8 of the invitational brackets and i dont see you getting out of the 3rd round in any??????????

But i never win shit, ok

Ye you see but don't watch em, one getting haxed by pipe and idk the other one but there's next year so see y there prob. And I can't duel rn cuz my laptop is broken.

battling for money would do it obv. Don't you have to pay Bil tho? (Wanna battle for money but did Bil get his money)

Edited by xStarr
Just now, Torinnnnn said:

But i never win shit, ok

Just now, LifeStyle said:

tbh, losing vs someone who gets 1st rounded in every official is pretty embarrassing

but I guess that's what you call a fluke

Still, where dem real accolades at?

Whoa calm down, I thought you guys were fam? no need to get so salty, we all got a couple good hits in, lets leave it at that

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

tbh, losing vs someone who gets 1st rounded in every official is pretty embarrassing

but I guess that's what you call a fluke

Still, where dem real accolades at?

1st rounded every official? Don't be blind pls. My last official was against zebra in round 4. That ain't first rounded. Anyway I'm dead so don't really care. 

Would love to see you choke more tho.

Ed: Dont really have problems with you Life so let's keep it like that.

Edited by xStarr
As for Tor he can suck a uguu
4 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Ye you see but don't watch em, one getting haxed by pipe and idk the other one but there's next year so see y there prob. And I can't duel rn cuz my laptop is broken.

battling for money would do it obv. Don't you have to pay Bil tho? (Wanna battle for money but did Bil get his money)

Image result for chicken

idk @Bilburt did u get ur money? Or is Tito just trying to change the subject?

Edited by Torinnnnn

Ain't no excuse. Don't really care about some official in a game. Sure it's a nice win for shiny, doesn't hide the fact I can still beat you.  (Real life>mmo)

but for u it seems that's the best achievement in the world. 

Edited by xStarr
Nice uguu riding tor
3 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

but we're talking about mmo right now, you dont care but you brought up winning first??????

I incuded the dead part cuz u wanted a battle and  I can't login any time soon.

Winning brought it up cuz u shit talk and can't backup it up.

Wd: bo3 nu whenever I come back or when psl ends. Your choice

Edited by xStarr

Zymo lad doesn't appreciate such negativity on his team thread, lads (TnT")// let us all spread love, peace and STI's; not hatred. He hopes you lads can work it all out and that we can all be friends ^w^ :3333

Take care lads 

Love, 

Zymo lad 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

*wiggle wiggle*

Edited by Zymogen
king lad (*o*)//

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.