Sign in to follow this  
RISE

[RISÉ] The Uprising

Just now, Suneet said:

King :)

Ur nothing but trash from the lowest part of the trashcan you toxic wasting uguu ass licking boytoy

3 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Ur nothing but trash from the lowest part of the trashcan you toxic wasting uguu ass licking boytoy

no u

change your sig boi

19 minutes ago, Oltan said:

How do people even revive themselves, stop cheating, stay ded

Im holiday geez be away for 2 weeks and they'll dig you a grave

1 hour ago, Sztajger said:

im back uguues

thought u drank urself to death

but then remembered ur polish and realised it's impossible

Edited by Zymogen

Alright guys, so I'm leaving RISE. Been really fun, I really enjoyed my time here with you all. Despite a lot of people not liking the merge I met some really awesome people as a result and am glad we did it. I am leaving because a lot of the people I talk to regularly are either inactive or on ts (So I can still talk to them frequently). The team I'm going to have a lot of players in every tier so I can slowly get better at the tiers I don't play. I have an alt in the team so I can still talk to you all, etc. 

It's been a good run and I'm glad to have met you all. Of course we'll stay in touch but yeah, just sad to leave you all after a long time

Love you guys

3 minutes ago, kevola said:

Alright guys, so I'm leaving RISE. Been really fun, I really enjoyed my time here with you all. Despite a lot of people not liking the merge I met some really awesome people as a result and am glad we did it. I am leaving because a lot of the people I talk to regularly are either inactive or on ts (So I can still talk to them frequently). The team I'm going to have a lot of players in every tier so I can slowly get better at the tiers I don't play. I have an alt in the team so I can still talk to you all, etc. 

It's been a good run and I'm glad to have met you all. Of course we'll stay in touch but yeah, just sad to leave you all after a long time

Love you guys

RIP in peace

9 minutes ago, kevola said:

Love you guys

alts r cheating

10 minutes ago, kevola said:

Love you guys

I'm sorry but I no alts allowed and u know it

jk take care kev

13 minutes ago, kevola said:

Love you guys

cya nabb, try to atleast learn that hauter resists bug 4x when I battle you again. 

9 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

WAIt

i came back for u kev

and now u leaving?

how could u

Don't worry. Kevola's Seductive Suite will always have a room for you :)

10 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

cya nabb, try to atleast learn that hauter resists bug 4x when I battle you again. 

Lets keep all my other quotes hidden haha

11 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

I'm sorry but I no alts allowed and u know it

Hide contents

jk take care kev

Take care man

8 minutes ago, Havsha said:

Well, unfortunately, I'll be coming back in the next few days, so enjoy it while you can

Good for you man

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.