Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RISE

[RISÉ] The Uprising

Recommended Posts

Just now, xStarr said:

:(   rude. ima cry now

Bet your ass you outta tears already cuze you cry yourself to sleep every night

Share this post


Link to post

Dear nerds,

 

2016 was sure a blast. Met some new people, made some new friends, got banned, etc.

Wanted to thank yall for being tru homies when I needed, for lending comps when I needed, for kicking me and giving me a tryout so I can join back, and ofc, for being bad (mostly u @SweeTforU).

It's been a pleasure to carry RNSC/RISE after deadArch (@TheNightArch) gave me the officer rank cuz he didnt know I was better than him in every single way (Then I got demoted for a while ez af).

Had some great times, and I really don't regret of getting deep in this game and letting it affect my life.

 

I'm entering the most important year of my life until now, and I really gotta start focusing on school. I'm not saying I'm about to die today or tomorrow, but soon enough u'll die instead.

Anyways, thanks for everything, die sweet for stealing my format, and have a happy new year guys :]

 

Edited by Oltan

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Oltan said:

Dear nerds,

 

2016 was sure a blast. Met some new people, made some new friends, got banned, etc.

Wanted to thank yall for being tru homies when I needed, for lending comps when I needed, for kicking me and giving me a tryout so I can join back, and ofc, for being bad (mostly u @SweeTforU).

It's been a pleasure to carry RNSC/RISE after deadArch (@TheNightArch) gave me the officer rank cuz he didnt know I was better than him in every single way (Then I got demoted for a while ez af).

Had some great times, and I really don't regret of getting deep in this game and letting it affect my life.

 

I'm entering the most important year of my life until now, and I really gotta start focusing on school. I'm not saying I'm about to die today or tomorrow, but soon enough I'll realize I'm genius af so can still play.

Anyways, thanks for everything, die sweet for stealing my format, and have a happy new year guys :]

 

made me cri

Share this post


Link to post

3am here (2017) and I'm going to be a realist here before I go to sleep -

 

I formally joined Pkel almost a year ago, (January 2016) and so much has changed since then. It was great being accepted as I had NO comp experience (still don't except showdown?) and it was thanks to being recommended by @Tritios when we were in [Mr] together. (That long?)

 

Anyway, as most of us know many celebrities unfortunately passed away. Well guess what, so did someone I know a few months ago. For those blaming 2016, it's just a fucking 4 digit number, the same amount of celebrities are going to die in 2017, then 2018 etc... (stop fishing for Facebook likes you generation snowflakes) plus everyone dies and every day it's just not publicised on the media so people just pretend to "care" like they know these people personally.

 

My point? This year will be like any other year - bullshite , but my final paragraph will be a huge contrast to this statement.

 

Take each year, no screw that, each DAY as it comes. While there has been many negatives, there have been many positives as well especially here - on MMO.

 

There have been many improvements and implementations made on this game, with many more. As @SweeTforU mentioned above, this team has gone through a lot. Not intending to cause drama you snowflakes, but with over 6-7 players going from our team to LYLE (surprised not more) he has been a great leader, and despite several members leaving us he has held no personal grudges unlike another leader of a certain team ;] *cough* [KO] He has also been EXTREMELY loyal and as I've mentioned before our team would have died long ago if not for him stabling it together. (Don't worry, I respect and admire all of you members in LYLE, a great comp team which I hope stands out well in the long future) . Not many people can handle that.

 

So, my brother also plays this game and told me my last login was 26th November 2016. I didn't realise this , and I've been logging in only once a month without realising.

 

I intend to stay on and keep up to date with game developments but personally I prefer the Forums ALOT more. Let's see where it goes.

 

So, my final message is although I don't know our teams current state, let's keep sticking together and make a name for ourselves to all the other comp teams as we prove our worth because with a strong unit and a great and loyal leader we are RISE The Uprising and we are ...

 

NUMBER ONE!

 

- Incognition

P.S. Maybe you will let me visit you in Israel if I visit again one day oh sweet holy one.

 

Edited by Imperial
(Why did I post another long message? Because I don't intend to post too many of these now, unless necessary - p - p - plz...)

Share this post


Link to post

Going to start out with this: 2016 has been a shitty year.

 

However, there were plenty of moments that I cherished, including the times I spent with all of you on mmo. I'm happy to see that lots of people that I've known for quite a while still play this game. I'd like to give a shoutout to those who were running MDVN until its end; you know who you are. I'd also like to give the current ranked members and SweeT a shoutout for making extremely hard decisions. It's hard to make everyone happy, and it can be very stressful but I respect your decisions in the end. We don't always know which is the right decision until after we make it and see the outcome. You guys are doing an awesome job, so keep up the good work. To those who felt uncomfortable after the merge and left, I hope we can still stay in contact and I hope that you're all doing alright. College has been extremely stressful and traumatizing, but I somehow was able to pull through this semester and I'm really close to the finish line. I'm thankful for all of my teammates in RISE and those outside of the team for being supportive and helping me out whenever I needed it.  Being able to play again during the holiday break brought back so much memories and I enjoyed building relationships between everyone in this team. You guys are the reason why I still come back to this game, and I wish you all the best of luck this year. I have lots more to say but I'm in a rush, so yeahh. Peace.

 

Spoiler

One final shoutout to the TS Crew. You guys da best.

 

Share this post


Link to post

There are several wishs for me in Y2017.  Hope it will come true.

 

  1. RISE can win at least 1 official team tournament.
  2. RISE can recuit more players and become biggest team in PokeMMO.
  3. Win my first Oceanic OU.
  4. Unite with my first OT shiny (Nidoking). < Just sold them few years ago.
  5. Encounter Rayquaza.  (Just miss this pokemon to finish PokeDex)
  6. Got 1 more OT shiny.

Am I too greedy?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BluePocket said:

There are several wishs for me in Y2017.  Hope it will come true.

 

  1. RISE can win at least 1 official team tournament.
  2. RISE can recuit more players and become biggest team in PokeMMO.
  3. Win my first Oceanic OU.
  4. Unite with my first OT shiny (Nidoking). < Just sold them few years ago.
  5. Encounter Rayquaza.  (Just miss this pokemon to finish PokeDex)
  6. Got 1 more OT shiny.

Am I too greedy?

You can never be too greedy Blue 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Suneet said:

Still gets me everytime lmfao

Not as funny as you thinking people actually like u

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

Not as funny as you thinking people actually like u

Love u too Bil

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.