[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Dear nerds,

2016 was sure a blast. Met some new people, made some new friends, won some officials, etc.

Wanted to thank yall for being tru homies when I needed, for lending comps when I needed, for meeting me ur girls so I can steal em, and ofc, for being bad (mostly u @Oltan).

It's been a pleasure to lead RNSC/RISE after deadArch (@TheNightArch) gave me the boss rank cuz he knew I was better than him in every single way (I might be lying a bit).

Had some great times, and I really don't regret of getting deep in this game and letting it affect my life.

I'm entering the most important year of my life until now, and I really gotta start focusing on school. I'm not saying I'm about to die today or tomorrow, but soon enough I'll be gone.

Anyways, thanks for everything, and have a happy new year guys :]

1 minute ago, SweeTforU said:

Dear nerds,

2016 was sure a blast. Met some new people, made some new friends, won some officials, etc.

Wanted to thank yall for being tru homies when I needed, for lending comps when I needed, for meeting me ur girls so I can steal em, and ofc, for being bad (mostly u @Oltan).

It's been a pleasure to lead RNSC/RISE after deadArch (@TheNightArch) gave me the boss rank cuz he knew I was better than him in every single way (I might be lying a bit).

Had some great times, and I really don't regret of getting deep in this game and letting it affect my life.

I'm entering the most important year of my life until now, and I really gotta start focusing on school. I'm not saying I'm about to die today or tomorrow, but soon enough I'll be gone.

Anyways, thanks for everything, and have a happy new year guys :]

Bai

As in 8 hours for me till new year, wanna wish those a Happy New Years. Had lots of fun this year and that it continues on to 2017

Was nice meeting new people and hopefully new peeps as a surprise in 2017.  Also want to thank those who helped me in tourneys, lend comps etc. 2017 will be a good year,and  let's have more success.

RISÉ#1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.