[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

3 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

hey is anyone selling a 5x31 clefable?

i would like to buy one for 3m

took me long enough, but i finally figured it out. Lifestyle is just a generic no life troll. iv'e been feeding him by replying so i'll stop and maybe he can get off the couch and do something with his life that might make him desirable by a woman, instead of wasting his life away......trolling...of all things. i don't have anything else to say about that.

#Lifestyle's Life style.....not much of a life. Get one?

Just now, WinterAngel said:

took me long enough, but i finally figured it out. Lifestyle is just a generic no life troll. iv'e been feeding him by replying so i'll stop and maybe he can get off the couch and do something with his life that might make him desirable by a woman, instead of wasting his life away......trolling...of all things. i don't have anything else to say about that.

#Lifestyle's Life style.....not much of a life. Get one?

mad/10

1 minute ago, CCMayhem said:

mad/10

na, relaxed/10 since i finally realized how he's just.....sad. sad lil troll. idk what makes people like that lash out on the internet community the way he does, but i do know what drives strange people like him crazy, and that is not caring what they have to say. and i don't.

na, relaxed/10 since i finally realized how he's just.....sad. sad lil troll. idk what makes people like that lash out on the internet community the way he does, but i do know what drives strange people like him crazy, and that is not caring what they have to say. and i don't.

triggered/10. too much effort for someone who cares so little.

1 minute ago, Zymogen said:

Wait why is Life getting blamed for something I said 

idc what you said, no offense. you havent seen how he's been trolling me literally all day. he even got me kicked from RISE by starting some rumor that i'm someone i'm not. but like i said. idc anymore. i just feel bad for people like him. 

If anything he did me a favor there though. i dont want to be in a team that will kick you for a rumor and never say a thing to you about it. no questions asked...just kick. dont really see sweet defending me either so idc anymore.

Just now, Bilburt said:

So

you kicked her cuze life said she wasnt who she said she was?

mkay

i dont know who exactly kicked me but sweet not defending me makes me feel like he's agreeing with the decision.

i proved my skills in battle to get in rise. but still, got kicked over a rumor. wont be joining them again.

i have nothing against anyone in RISE at all. and i cant imagine who did that. i got along with everyone so well unless they made some comment asking for nudes.

aside from that it was perfect. but now im not so sure.

i dont know who exactly kicked me but sweet not defending me makes me feel like he's agreeing with the decision.

i proved my skills in battle to get in rise. but still, got kicked over a rumor. wont be joining them again.

i have nothing against anyone in RISE at all. and i cant imagine who did that. i got along with everyone so well unless they made some comment asking for nudes.

aside from that it was perfect. but now im not so sure.

Some people are trigger happy

kick first and dont ask questions after. Also some of us are wary of people that join and behave like you did, its not everyday people claim to be your biggest fan. All im saying is, yes you shouldnt be kicked without any form of questioning or something like that.

im sad you feel about rise the way you feel now. Was good to have you in the team, we were missing fresh faces. :(

Just now, Bilburt said:

Some people are trigger happy

kick first and dont ask questions after. Also some of us are wary of people that join and behave like you did, its not everyday people claim to be your biggest fan. All im saying is, yes you shouldnt be kicked without any form of questioning or something like that.

im sad you feel about rise the way you feel now. Was good to have you in the team, we were missing fresh faces. :(

thanks, tbh i miss everyone in rise Very much. the reason i was such a big fan is because sparkie was my favorite staff member and then i saw he was in mdvn so i started watching his and kaos battles. i learned most of what i know about battle watching them. and when they made RISE i wanted to be in it with them so bad, so i fought hard to be good at comp and join them. but i never expected this to be the outcome.

2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Ok guys I stopped trolling, invite her back pls, she's the PokeMMO UU Champion!!! Fuck ya'll don't know who you messing with

doesnt matter much now does it lifestyle?

people are assuming and not asking me anything

SweeTforU isnt saying anything to defend me

everything i worked for in PokeMMO is trashed

and my feelings are really hurt.......

hope you feel good about accomplishing this. because you did a great job at it.......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.