2. What is your favorite anime?

3. Sub or Dub?

4. How many waifus do you have?

5. Which one is the cutest?

6. Do you cosplay?

7. How do you feel about furries?

8. Which anime power would you have?

9. Goku vs Saitama who wins?

10. How many hours do you have in game and do you have competitive aspirations?

Please answer all truthfully and submit to @Zymogen if he doesn't reply go ahead and keep sending I'm sure he's busy.

Also go ahead and post it on this thread too.

Edited by TeamRocketHarry
On 11/17/2018 at 6:37 PM, TeamRocketHarry said:

1. How long have you watched anime?          Total of 1337 years kind sir uwu

2. What is your favorite anime?    Bocu no pico is lit innit fam xd 

3. Sub or Dub?    I prefer dab

4. How many waifus do you have?    Im a man of culture, I am gay

5. Which one is the cutest?     ur mom lol 

6. Do you cosplay?      I cosplay every day to be happy, end my suffering, please this is a cry for help

7. How do you feel about furries?       miss me with that gay shit

8. Which anime power would you have?      the power to yeet all over every animu gurl

9. Goku vs Saitama who wins?      Kirito

10. How many hours do you have in game and do you have competitive aspirations?     5000 hours and no lol 

@TeamRocketHarry Please go over my answers 

Alas, the time has finally come for our first Boss, #1 Carry, and Almighty WeebSlayer @SweeTforU to depart from PokeMMO to join the army. We're all grateful for what you've done for this team and helping us get started during the initial merge between two teams. Honestly, I do not think any one of us will ever catch up to the amount of accolades you stocked up, but it's always something that'll motivate all of us to improve in PvP. Stay in touch through forums/discord, and we wish you the best of luck in the real world.

02af2f88333ea5ab6794e61e64e78254.png

Spoiler

8578e7f5c7cc0c18adc4d7c808e2d597.png

a0b32661fb702aaf6d6d3fd469b809e8.png

5ef0e2b5bd409fd1d4dd5387c92205cd.png

Edited by xSparkie
6 minutes ago, xSparkie said:

Alas, the time has finally come for our first Boss, #1 Carry, and Almighty WeebSlayer @SweeTforU to depart from PokeMMO to join the army. We're all grateful for what you've done for this team and helping us get started during the initial merge between two teams. Honestly, I do not think any one of us will ever catch up to the amount of accolades you stocked up, but it's always something that'll motivate all of us to improve in PvP. Stay in touch through forums/discord, and we wish you the best of luck in the real world.

02af2f88333ea5ab6794e61e64e78254.png

Hide contents

8578e7f5c7cc0c18adc4d7c808e2d597.png

f

Thank you for all that you taught us, @SweeTforU. As a stranger from half way across the planet, it's been an absolute honour to get to know you over the last two years since you clicked the button and formed this team. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I'm going to miss you and the energy that you brought to everything that you were involved in, and that the team will never be the same without you. Stay safe -- wherever the army takes you. Much love. Full homer.

Spoiler

As an additional note, I have compiled all of SweeTforU's most famous sayings for which he will always be dearly remembered:

"lol i brought the wrong comp"

"????????????"

"DONT
BURN
SADGFSAFGPJK"

"test"

"SweeTforU has reconnected."

That is all. God speed brother.

Edited by Zymogen

No, but in all seriousness... Thanks, @SweeTforU for playing. Only a couple players in the game have the capability to say they've never annoyed, pissed off, or weirded me out and you are one of them. Not only are you the best competitive player on RISE, but one of the best currently in the community because of your versatility in multiple tiers and capability to understand all of them. From PSLV in Team Mountain, to PSL6 in West High Knights, to PSL7 in Kakuna Matatas, to PSL8 in The Flocking Buzzwoles, (ignoring PSL9), and PSLX in the Cackling Cacturnes, you've been a player that dominated your tier and made the PSL and the game as fun as it is today. I'm definitely glad that your on RISE because you make this unbearable and annoying team a lot more chill. I don't have to deal with @Levi and @Lvke as much when you're online. I'll definitely miss the SourForU and shit jokes ppl make about you being daddy af. I think I say this for everyone when I say that you made RISE the team is it is and everyone knows you for the amazing, nice but competitive person you are in game.

Thank you and good luck wherever you go.

@SweeTforU thank you for making this ded team a little less ded and finally letting me awaken my true form as a hyper offense player.. In the few months we knew each other you taught me alot and made me improve in a playstyle i never planned on maining. I wish you the best of luck and you will definitely be missed here :(

ft deadgorilla

7de37e2f94e6c13f364bf339bd9370e1.png

First of all, if I miss anyone and I know I will, dont get angry please im writing this real quick cuz i aint got no time.

I dont think its possible for me to really consume what an amazing journey I have been through in this dumb online game called PokeMMO.

I acquired so many friends that I dont even know and probably never will in real life, and at some place sometimes I felt more close to them than my real ones. I think this is nuts to think about it, but I really loved playing this game. I will never forgot so many things that didnt mean ANYTHING in real life, but mattered the world to me in here and in life in general. Things such as joining my first official, where I faced DoctorPBC (DoctorPBJ these days) I was a click away from winning, but as u may know me and my potato PC I dc'd and lost. I remember the guy I looked up to wanting to be as good as him back then when I was a newbie, his name was "Spazzle" and I will never forget his skills. I remember afking and watching a nerd with a hat battling outside viridian/vermillion later, his name was @Havsha. He used to be very good and win most of his matches with his shitty iv comps. I remember when he added me to a known team in my eyes, PkeL. @benjaminvoz and havs and other great teammates like @Ikkee, helped me get into comp intensely and teaching me most of what I know today. Quickly learning and consistently practicing, I finally won my first official vs @XPLOZ, after I lost him 3 finals already. I was very happy, and named my gift shiny after him, a habbit I continued to adopt when winning future officials. I remember a guy using muk and howl arcanine in ou and other shitty gimmicks with 0 walls. Me, who was a waller back then, was amazed how he keeps winning games in vermillion. From that moment, I never used walls ever again (unless they have rocks/spikes) and sold most of them. This is when I changed my perspective about competitive playing and really started to enjoy battling. 

Battling might be fun and all, but cant ignore the facts. The only reason I stayed was my dumb toxic teammates, which always made my day a million times better. I love u guys more than I love my girlfriend. Real talk. well.... maybe not more than my gf but more than I love havs, thats for sure. Besides the ones I mentioned (not you xploz), I gotta thank my best friends who been with me for a very long time now and always been there for me, not in a gay way. ily @Oltan ily @Coge and ily everyone who been there for me, u guys are the best <3.

Unfortunately, I need to get on the real life train. God knows how much I dont wanna leave but a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Wish u all great luck in the game and in life aswell, may you never have to join the army :)

Special thanks to the ones who made my stay since I came back better, @Lvkee @Kaitha @Zymogen @DarylDixon @BlackJovi @xSparkie @JIceJDragon @Leviticus @Bilburt and many many more that I cant remember rn, my bad, feel free to flame me if i forgot u. 

test

Gods speed @SweeTforU. Out of all the many many people I have met in this game you have had the biggest influence on me. You were more than just one of my best friends in game, you were my goal. You pushed me to new levels in the comp scene and although I never quite reached your level, you were always the source of my motivation. Stay safe out there my friend

Just now, AurumPegasus said:

@SweeTforU G0D bless you amigo

23 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

Special thanks to the ones who made my stay since I came back better, @Lvkee @Kaitha @Zymogen @DarylDixon @BlackJovi @xSparkie @JIceJDragon @Leviticus @Bilburt and many many more that I cant remember rn, my bad, feel free to flame me if i forgot u. 

w8 wtf I'm not here? nvm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.