[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

On 8/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, xSparkie said:

Now that I think about it, why did we choose the accent E over the regular one again? 

Because it was taken at the time and teams never got deleted even if no one logged on for 5yrs

9 hours ago, Mike said:

You ever just wonder that if 1 single thing changed in history we might have all become peanut butter jars? Pretty interesting thought. 

Also daily reminder Oltan is by far the worst boss this team has ever seen

Everything this guy says is just facts

On 8/16/2021 at 12:21 AM, Mike said:

You ever just wonder that if 1 single thing changed in history we might have all become peanut butter jars? Pretty interesting thought. 

Also daily reminder Oltan is by far the worst boss this team has ever seen

I-I dont think thats how evolution works. Also I think its fair we all blame Olt for all out problems, +1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 12:36 AM, calidubstep said:

@Mike fact of the day?

Random fact of the day;

Did you know that the first written record of glue comes from the Ancient Egypt? One of the earliest examples are hieroglyphs that shown casket of Pharaoh Tutankhamun that was glued together with compound made from animals.

Now never ask me for a fact again you were never part of this team kinda weird dude

11 hours ago, Mike said:

Random fact of the day;

Did you know that the first written record of glue comes from the Ancient Egypt? One of the earliest examples are hieroglyphs that shown casket of Pharaoh Tutankhamun that was glued together with compound made from animals.

Now never ask me for a fact again you were never part of this team kinda weird dude

maybe you were dead, but me@xSparkie@Lvkee@SweeTforU@Suneet@Zymogen rise (and probably like 10 others) was peak mmo 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.