[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST DID IT BUT DONT BE DECEIVED AS THIS IS STILL A DAILY® THING

Mike's Random Fact of the Day™ back again with a new amazing fact.

Did you know that peanut butter was originally made for people without teeth? Wow so informative. I didn't even know people couldn't have teeth. Man I learned so much today, I hope you did too!

Ill see you again tomorrow©. 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, Intor said:

Dahhh bearminator banned me again that’s why i can’t writed xd,who is playing hey?

#FREEINTOR

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST DID IT BUT DONT BE DECEIVED AS THIS IS STILL A DAILY® THING

Mike's Random Fact of the Day™ back again with a new amazing fact.

Did you know that peanut butter was originally made for people without teeth? Wow so informative. I didn't even know people couldn't have teeth. Man I learned so much today, I hope you did too!

Ill see you again tomorrow©. 

This makes me want a PB&J sammich

• 3 weeks later...

Hello yes yes hi. Its that time of the day again for A RANDOM FACT WOW. I sure am excited, hope you are as well! Our schedule is looking packed for today. SO LETS GET STRAIGHT INTO IT!!!!

Did you know that marbles are often made by melting recycled glass, that is then cut into even portions and dropped onto moving rollers that allow the malleable glass to form balls as they cool? I sure didn't. Did you also know marbles were invented thousands of years ago and were a popular item in Ancient Egypt and Rome? I am learning so much about these things its incredible. 

Anyway that's all the time I have for today friends. Hopefully you all learned something today!!! I hope to see you all again tomorrow© FOR MIKES RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY™

• 1 month later...

Hello,

You were all expecting another ON TIME AND TOTALLY NOT MONTHLY random fact of the day? But I am sorry to disappoint. There wont be any today. To be quite honest with you all I have been pondering about the idea of stopping this. Now I know what you're thinking; WHAT!? THAT'S INSANE!! YOU DO THIS EVERY DAY WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO WAKE UP TO? And to that I say just don't wake up at all. Its that easy. That is all friends.

For legal reasons I must tell you that this is a joke and I don't want anyone to never wake up. 

Edited by Mike
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.