[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Just now, Lightningvolt said:

I was there in Bathinda for 3 years, but still Paneer ka paratha>Aaloo ka paratha

Well I've tried chicken paratha, kebab paratha, paneer paratha, etc all variants... but Aaloo ka paratha stays at the top, taste + the ease to make one.

Maybe you just haven't tried the glorious kind I have.

2 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Well I've tried chicken paratha, kebab paratha, paneer paratha, etc all variants... but Aaloo ka paratha stays at the top, taste + the ease to make one.

Maybe you just haven't tried the glorious kind I have.

Idk about the glorious one that you have tasted but no paratha that I have eaten so far matches the melting taste of Paneer Paratha. Paneer goes with anything.

Just now, Lightningvolt said:

Idk about the glorious one that you have tasted but no paratha that I have eaten so far matches the melting taste of Paneer Paratha. Paneer goes with anything.

Well in terms of taste alone, Murthal's Chicken Kebab paratha takes the top for me... followed by Egg parathas, and while yes, Paneer parathas are cool too, they don't go well with butter. And aaloo ka paratha with butter added in the mix, is a better experience imo. Thing about paneer is, yes it goes well with anything, even with parathas, but aaloo doesn't go well with anything, but when it comes to parathas, that's where it shows it's true potential which makes it much more enjoyable.

3 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Well in terms of taste alone, Murthal's Chicken Kebab paratha takes the top for me... followed by Egg parathas, and while yes, Paneer parathas are cool too, they don't go well with butter. And aaloo ka paratha with butter added in the mix, is a better experience imo. Thing about paneer is, yes it goes well with anything, even with parathas, but aaloo doesn't go well with anything, but when it comes to parathas, that's where it shows it's true potential which makes it much more enjoyable.

Paneer paratha tastes good with green chutney. Things like chur chur paratha taste good with butter too.

Spoiler

tbh I can't eat anything after having one aaloo paratha

1 minute ago, Lightningvolt said:

Paneer paratha tastes good with green chutney. Things like chur chur paratha taste good with butter too.

Hide contents

tbh I can't eat anything after having one aaloo paratha

Fair enough.

And yeah, aaloo paratha is the ultimate endgame xD

Have a big fluffy one with a litre of milk and you're set for the whole day.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.