[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

3 hours ago, Akshit said:

Hey guys, not in team anymore, it was an absolute cancerous and 'fun' experience being with you guys. Loved it.

IRL stuff catching up + not much for me to do in the game anyway. I will still loaf around aimlessly every now and then. But ye...

All the best, & see y'all around. Peace c:

Damn who will I talk with about mango lassi. The brits already eat more Indian cuisines than me, how am I going to defend our honor alone??

3 hours ago, xSparkie said:

Damn who will I talk with about mango lassi. The brits already eat more Indian cuisines than me, how am I going to defend our honor alone??

Just remember Mango Milk > Mango Lassi and you'll be good to go.

53 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Look all I’m saying id that it’s 2019 and y’all need to be more culturally accepting. I’m honestly feeling really oppressed right now @Lvkee back me up my fellow mango chutney lover

29 minutes ago, xSparkie said:

LMAO whatever dude!!

43 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

is it inner peace?

Yes. Inner peace is just what the first bite gives you.

Aaloo ka paratha is a godly dish in a tier of its own. The taste straight up makes the tongue orgasm. 

No matter if you haven't eaten for days, or if you just ate, it can be consumed by anyone at any point and you will not feel like eating anything after it.

Ask any true Indian, if they could have one last meal before death, what it would be, & they would instantly answer 'Aaloo ka Paratha'.

Experts argue that the reason India is such a secular & peaceful country is because its residents consume this food product which calms down all human urges and makes one at peace with God, Allah, etc and consumption of which in some cases also opens the 3rd eye and makes one be able to see the truth of the universe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.