[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Alright, so after over two years of this controversy being swept under the rug, I believe it’s time to make a public statement. Please read the full statement before reaching for you torches and pitchforks and joining me in my witch hunt. @SweeTforU has notoriously and routinely, and with malice of forethought spread misinformation throughout the PokeMMO server. The type and danger of this misinformation is not to be underestimated. I speak of course, of the misinformation in regard to the spelling of “whoa”. This may shock many, and I apologise for any trauma he may have had caused, but in spite of what he has previously insisted upon, the correct spelling is not “woah”, but after years of research and dedication, I can definitively say that it is indeed spelt “whoa”. I have, of course, presented the evidence to Sweet many, many times, in hope to put an end to his villainous way, however he rejected the empirical evidence, and instead continued to spread this vile and harmful misinformation throughout the PokeMMO server. The extent of his corruption is unclear, however traces can be perceived everywhere, including the innocent pokemon that he trained. I recall a particularly depressing case, where a grumpig he had trained fell terribly sick, and entered what can only be understood as a poisonous coma. This grumpig was henceforth known as the “snorepig”. However, it is not only his pokemon that have been effect, but it would seem our fellow community members have fallen under the venomous cloud of “woah”. Exhibit A of a fallen comrade is @TheNightArch This once fearless member of PSL 6 Champions, the Caremello Komalas, disappeared halfway through the season. This was not a coincidence as Sweet would have you believe. Sweet silenced Night in order to continue the lie. The lie of “whoa”. If you try ask Night now, he will simply deny everything, amazing. A little too amazing.  A secondary source of evidence for this corruption can be found in the testimony of one @xSparkie, an innocent soul, who’s kindness has been torn apart by Sweet’s lies. The tyranny of “woah” has caused this lad great strife and hardship, as he has been forced to choose between what he knows is right (“whoa”) and the temptation of what is wrong(“woah”). This conflict of right and wrong is often realised in Sparkie’s use of an alternative “whoah”. The gentle soul that is Sparkie has been literally torn apart by the corruption and deceit of Sweet’s “Woah”. So, where does that leave us ladies and gentlemen of PokeMMO? It would appear that we all have to make a choice. Will you support the truth, and righteousness of “Whoa” or will you be corrupted by the villainous “woah?” The choice is yours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.