[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

7 hours ago, DrButler said:

dont you feel like you´re automatically focusing the right side of the pic, because the color used on typh and dude are way stronger than the tackle part?

The characters are the main feature of the image, which is why I feel the emphasis on them is appropriate

LF merge 

Edited by Zymogen
8 hours ago, Zymogen said:

The characters are the main feature of the image, which is why I feel the emphasis on them is appropriate

idk, name 1st, then have some fancy character underlining how amazing one is yet not stealing its show. You advertise the tag, not the characters, r-right?

2 hours ago, Zymogen said:

Teach me @xSparkie

before you go into war, you must always chant this:

Fighting evil by moonlight...

Winning love by daylight!

Never running from a real fight

She is the one named

SAILOR MOON!

Don't question this, kthx.

1 hour ago, Bilburt said:

@xSparkiebut what if my foes arent wearing boots?

afk

On 11/09/2017 at 2:52 PM, Tackle said:

i agree so..
WfNTmLt.jpg

It looks good but I think there's some areas which could be improved. The edges(especially on the guy) could be smoothed out a bit better, the quality on them isn't great right now. Secondly, I don't like the white shadow behind Typhlosion and the guy. I think a block of white looks unfinished and dull so maybe consider having it another colour, maybe grey for example. You could even add a pattern to the shadow.

Other than those two, it looks real good especially for your first time. The background patterns and the title are prefect for me.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

It looks good but I think there's some areas which could be improved. The edges(especially on the guy) could be smoothed out a bit better, the quality on them isn't great right now. Secondly, I don't like the white shadow behind Typhlosion and the guy. I think a block of white looks unfinished and dull so maybe consider having it another colour, maybe grey for example. You could even add a pattern to the shadow.

Other than those two, it looks real good especially for your first time. The background patterns and the title are prefect for me.

this is why people think you're cute

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.