[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I swept you once with a Dusclops, pretty sure. We're 1-1

and I didnt rk even doh you froze my skarm and then hp grounded it?

nope, i never got swept by a dusc. reminds me of how we met each other tho. i came to a TT in silph and you were annoying as fuck, like you always are. we got into a uguufight and i accused you of having 6:0d you in mm, mistook you for another comp player tho, so that was bs and i acted like a fool. but since then i was pretty damn focused on our matches and scores and thats why i know i never lost to you (that blaze sp crit on your +2 lax was lucky tho) and would have 6:0d you once if you didnt ragequit after my mixed swamp 1:6d your whole comp or the ragequit a few weeks back where i double switched into hp killing your doom.

the freeze didnt matter btw, since nido died to recoil anyway and you didnt lose off of that freeze, but off of the double switch into blind hp. i went jolt into zam then, because i knew ud abc venu. then proceeded to hp to kill your doom -> ragequit...again.

tbh, its even stupid to argue about that shit, but after never winning against me yet going for "you came bad and youll go bad" sounded a little weird to me.

"freeze didn't matter" ye because skarmory doesn't beat hp ground zam or anything

and yes I did beat you with a Dusclops. Seismic, Wow, Rest, Sleep Talk reminds you of anything? Was pretty funny watching you struggle to break it

and lul just reminded me of that crit super vs Lax, funny how you get rewarded with that after pursuiting my Ursaring with Aero, dumbest play ever

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

"freeze didn't matter" ye because skarmory doesn't beat hp ground zam or anything

and yes I did beat you with a Dusclops. Seismic, Wow, Rest, Sleep Talk reminds you of anything? Was pretty funny watching you struggle to break it

and lul just reminded me of that crit super vs Lax, funny how you get rewarded with that after pursuiting my Ursaring with Aero, dumbest play ever

you didnt know its ground, thats why you went doom ;)

nope, i never lost to your dusclops unless your alt is murcielagosv...still, you never won = always lost to that dumbest player ever...if im the dumbest player ever, what are you?

Edited by DrButler
6 minutes ago, DrButler said:

nope, i never lost to your dusclops unless your alt is murcielagosv...still, you never won = always lost to that dumbest player ever...if im the dumbest player ever, what are you?

are you actually gonna pretend like that crit didn't matter? You lost if it wasn't for it rofl, you put yourself in a losing situation by letting me Curse on pursuit locked Aero, but crit saved you from looking too stupid. and I'm pretty sure you even won a speed tie after that too, cuz rng wasn't pooped enough

You are dumb while I'm unlucky

Edited by LifeStyle
1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

> arguing over a random matchmaking match 

Snorlax vs Blaziken match was actually in a tourney, it's cool tho lost a Cubone there, won one somewhere else

4 minutes ago, DrButler said:

could you take a minute to collect your thoughts and bring em into order. this triggered shit is a pain to read.

You should quit now before I start confusing you with some pallet newbie, both have same amount of accolades anyways

9 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Snorlax vs Blaziken match was actually in a tourney, it's cool tho lost a Cubone there, won one somewhere else

You should quit now before I start confusing you with some pallet newbie, both have same amount of accolades anyways

same amount of accolades yes, but pallet noobs dont have a clean score against you :^)

Just now, DrButler said:

same amount of accolades yes, but pallet noobs dont have a clean score against you :^)

you just played yourself

I guess I grew to a point where beating me is some sort of achievement for casuals, funny how you keep denying about that dusclops rape tho

5 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

you just played yourself

I guess I grew to a point where beating me is some sort of achievement for casuals, funny how you keep denying about that dusclops rape tho

the fact that ur trying to make a win on your site happen is pretty cute and entertaining tbh.

14 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Just gonna stop replying, literally no point arguing with a random triggered over a Gluumuk meme in the 1st place

well, arent you the one being triggered by that dumbest random you never won against?

seriously tho. i know you´re just a little brat, so i shouldnt and wont be mad about that stuff. gl with overcoming your eggshell ego and everything in life you wanna go for.

im out for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.