[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

i just decided to uninstall the game a few days ago and since not playing / checking forums lately wasnt challenging at all, id say im out. tbh, the game was and is fkn dead, and altough kyu did a good job baiting ppl back with the "update soon" bullshit, i doubt things will change too soon. even if they did, itd be the same repetitive bullshit again and again and again. so ye, was a fun time and was cool meeting you guys, but im sick of this shit.

glhf in the future and hopefully we dont see each other ingame again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)7

Edited by DrButler
1 minute ago, DrButler said:

i just decided to uninstall the game a few days ago and since not playing / checking forums lately wasnt challenging at all, id say im out. tbh, the game was and is fkn dead, and altough kyu did a good job baiting ppl back with the "update soon" bullshit, i doubt things will change too soon. even if they did, itd be the same repetitive bullshit again and again and again. so ye, was a fun time and was cool meeting you guys, but im sick of this shit.

glhf in the future and hopefully we dont see each other ingame again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)7

Take care bro, it's scary out there in the real world 

2 minutes ago, DrButler said:

Was nice knowing you man, glad Irl!

6 minutes ago, DrButler said:

you said that the last time tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

Hue 

6 minutes ago, DrButler said:

remember i love u

11 minutes ago, DrButler said:

I'm proud of you

41 minutes ago, DrButler said:

Cheers man, do what none of us could

5 hours ago, DrButler said:

o7

7 hours ago, DrButler said:

you came bad, you are going bad. Cya and gl :)

1 minute ago, Champlooo said:

u out of the jail finally?

7 minutes ago, DrButler said:

guess thats why i never lost to you and made you ragequit every time we met in mm. thx tho :)

I swept you once with a Dusclops, pretty sure. We're 1-1

and I didnt rk even doh you froze my skarm and then hp grounded it?

Edited by LifeStyle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.