[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

mfw Medicham not viable, are you serious what you are talking

Medicham weak as fuck fam, I have three and never use those plebs. Oh let me use Life Orb Fake Out, oh shit Haunter because I'm obvs gonna HJK or Fake Out. Oh let me run Scarf Medicham, oh crap he protected on my HJK and now I'm dead. OH SHIT I JUST USED HJK AND NOW I'M DEAD. Even mixed LO mixed Medicham can't kill Weezing on the switch with HJK or Elemental Punch + Psychic. 

It's just not my cup of tea, but it could be for you!

@KaynineXL milk in your tea?

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Medicham weak as fuck fam, I have three and never use those plebs. Oh let me use Life Orb Fake Out, oh shit Haunter because I'm obvs gonna HJK or Fake Out. Oh let me run Scarf Medicham, oh crap he protected on my HJK and now I'm dead. OH SHIT I JUST USED HJK AND NOW I'M DEAD. Even mixed LO mixed Medicham can't kill Weezing on the switch with HJK or Elemental Punch + Psychic. 

It's just not my cup of tea, but it could be for you!

@KaynineXL milk in your tea?

plzzzz, you're just naming the few switches it has, OU doesn't have that many checks for orb medicham, shit hits like a monster. It's like saying tauros is ass because skarmory comes in all day. #Medi4Life

Medicham can be scary as fuck if they don't have fighting resist which to be fair, isn't that common now Milotic has dropped slowbros usage a bit and I don't think Weezing is used that much(not played in a while mind you). Venusaur is really not a fun switch since fire punch really is going to put a hole into the bulkiest sets, so much risk.

Its a monster in the right circumstances and its got a variety of sets. Pretty decent imo.

Yes milk in my tea always.

Edited by KaynineXL

Regarding medicham its really scary

I ran scarf medi for a while

and it was a really scary lead, i stopped using medi because I kept missing hjk and the move was too rng reliant to be really usefull in helping me win games, its acces to all the elemental punches is quite scary as well, even slowbro would be reluctant to switch in if it knows you have thunderpunch, but yea its a glass canon and hard to switch in without a lot of predicting. 

Edited by Bilburt
Real scary bro

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.