[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

10 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

If your unwilling to concede that the OU leaderboard is more competive than bot hNU and UU then there really is no point in going further with this.

If your unwilling to concede thay officials is more competitive than leaderbourds then there really is no point in going further with this.

I never said anything to the contrary. But having the capability and actually doing it are two different things.

If you dont think Brew "COULD" roll up and win a TT then your head is buried in the sand.

Likewise, I am sure you COULD have top tier OU players, and a dominant presence on the leaderbaord.  but we currently DO.

I am not trying to convince you my team is better than yours.  I am coming more from a position of: my team is dope as fuck, yoru team is good too, we were supposed to be the same team and too bad it didn't work out...

I have no beef with zymo, but i still believe he made some serious mistakes and ruined the merger.  I have no interest in censoring that.  When I made that post the other day I thought he left your team for NWA... so i was like... damn zymo leaves and now they start winning...

19 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

I have no beef with zymo

Nah let's not beat around the bush here. You made a snide dig at me yesterday thinking that I wouldn't retaliate. You may not have beef with me, but I now have beef with you. 

You said it yourself, I made mistakes. I had never had the true responsibility of a high ranking prior to the merge and my naivety got the better of me. I will admit that. I made some big decisions during that period of time (that I still stand by) and I'm sorry that we don't see eye to eye in that regard. But come on, that was almost 7 months ago. Is it really still affecting you that much? 

All immaturity aside, I didn't have a problem with you Murc; in fact you were one of the people I was sad to see leave the team because until a few days ago I continued to get along well with you. As of now, I have 0 time for you. If you want to take a jab at me and then back off when I come back at you, then don't bother at all. It only makes you look silly. 

I had no intentions of falling out with you because I honestly saw you as a cool guy. I guess I was wrong. 

Edited by Zymogen
1 minute ago, 001 said:

wow I see a lot of paragraphs arising and theres no way in hell I'm reading any of them but I'd just like to remind you all that this is a pokemon game

Na don't try it lmao you've done the exact same in previous situations

4 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Na don't try it lmao you've done the exact same in previous situations

where

im fairly sure ive never had a forums argument i just make threads when im annoyed

Edited by 001
17 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Likewise, I am sure you COULD have top tier OU players, and a dominant presence on the leaderbaord.  but we currently DO.

14 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

*Cringe* *shakes head* *chucks duece*

I'm just trying to point out that leaderboards dont mean a single thing, the only thing you can do to make your performance and effort in leaderboards permanent is to perform well in the leaderboard tournaments, which are recorded in the hall of fame afterwards. I don't have any hard feelings either, I'm just standing up for my mates who fail to get solid proof to prove you wrong. 395c1f0cd92349919917469ec5c581b9.png

3 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

It was on kik. I won't bring it up specifically because it's in the past and doesn't matter now but you know exactly what I'm talking about

OHH YEaaaaHH

that wasnt really about pokemon though it was abt outcasting a friend if were on about the same thing

Edited by 001
5 minutes ago, 001 said:

OHH YEaaaaHH

that wasnt really about pokemon though it was abt outcasting a friend if were on about the same thing

can you tell me how this is about pokemon? or is any different? you were sticking up for your friend, i'm sticking up for myself 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.