[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Just now, Murcielago said:

Hey guys, sorry about blowing up ur thread yesterday.  I didn't know zymo was on ur team thats why i posted that.. (Imo he flushed MDVN down toilet.. but thats another story for another time)

GL w/ everything, congrats on the win, and I dont have hard feelings for any of you.

l o l

10 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

(Imo he flushed MDVN down toilet.. but thats another story for another time)

that's what autistic trash beta cucks do i guess 

8 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

That apology was intended to include you too. 

ty but no ty

Sparkie was a great boss, and a super helpful player.  Defiantly one of the more influential people in my "pokemon career"

He was easy going, easy to get along with, and always there to help and promote the team in the best light.

However, I will say when it came time to giving critical advice... he was jsut too nice.  Often times not telling players when thier teams/comps where nonviable trash (I am referring to some of the stuff i used to use). Additionally he had a track record of handing over executive/kick privileges to the wrong people. 

At the end of the day if you guys want to believe that the merger with RSNC and MDVN went smoothly and as planned, then thats your opinion and your entitled too it.  Perhaphs alienating half of the long standing MDVN members was part of the plan, and if so, then congrats, you did a great job, but I doubt that was what you guys wanted to do.

I guess at the end of the day I would agree that everything worked out well.  All of what I would consider to be the cooler, and talented players of MDVN we took with us, aside from sparkie and kevola (who left for lyle..)..

Anyways, I'm not going to keep hammering on this... there is no point, it seems you have found some sort of rhythm and it s working for you so keep it up.

Now I have to comment. So the talented players went to your team but where  they at doe. Prove to be talented by joining the TT every month. Not just say it or else your just a big talk and nothing less. I expect to see you and your talented buddies do work on TT. And like I said before gl to your team.

Ed: I only did this cuz the good mdvn players that you say are on your team I disagree with

Edited by xStarr

Eray isnt top 20 he is ranked #88 right now, brew has 2 players in top 20... and the nu leaderboard isnt exactly very competitive atm.  Regardless, getting into top10 is an accomplishment one way or the other.  If your unwilling to concede that the OU leaderboard is more competive than bot hNU and UU then there really is no point in going further with this.

11 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Eray isnt top 20 he is ranked #88 right now, brew has 2 players in top 20... and the nu leaderboard isnt exactly very competitive atm.  Regardless, getting into top10 is an accomplishment one way or the other.  If your unwilling to concede that the OU leaderboard is more competive than bot hNU and UU then there really is no point in going further with this.

@Crazyhell not even on the leaderboard right now, so I assume you can easily beat him

(sorry for getting you into this bro, komalas #1)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.