[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

57 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

It's been a pleasure. Yall nabs and I'm too tired to write a scroll right now so lemme summarize it. To those who didn't know, I'm quitting. I've spent a lot of time on this game and now it's time to focus on real life. Doubt I'll ever come back but incase I will I'm not giving away comps. I hope yall be making the right decision now that oltann is the boss and join me. See yall in paradise

It's a pleasure for me to be 6-0d before you're leaving,take care fam 

yo sweet, thanks for like a year of beeing a teammate and a good friend, will for sure remember you. #tb to the first time we met, ey? i was just starting out comp, and you borrowed some random guy some comps, haha. anyways, i think ur making a good choice, gl out there pal.

11 minutes ago, Suneet said:

cOJPhQY.png?1

oltan, does that mean

Spoiler

ban havs?

I mean just doing this to get that free ez SweeTforU like, well ehh, thank you for babysitting me in-game and being so bad on showdown, you're bad etc etc

Spoiler

Fucking love you man (nouguu I swer), expect to see a strong team when you decide to check on us (not so quick tho), 'cause we sure are getting enough reasons to get you back here when you're done with your irl shit. GL OUT THERE BRO

Okay, was gonna write out a long story, but fk that;

I can honestly say you're the best leader I've had in my (almost) year I've played this game. You've always helped me, be it before a tourney, or just a practice match. But that's not all. You were one of the nicest people I met in this game, and your presence, or lack of, will be missed. Good luck with the school, don't overwork yourself nab :)

2 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

It's been a pleasure. Yall nabs and I'm too tired to write a scroll right now so lemme summarize it. To those who didn't know, I'm quitting. I've spent a lot of time on this game and now it's time to focus on real life. Doubt I'll ever come back but incase I will I'm not giving away comps. I hope yall be making the right decision now that oltann is the boss and join me. See yall in paradise

Good luck in the real world bro, thanks for all you did here. You'll be missed, so make sure to come back and visit :] it's been fun

Also gg you just did a USA and elected Trump as boss of the team

5 hours ago, Zymogen said:

Good luck in the real world bro, thanks for all you did here. You'll be missed, so make sure to come back and visit :] it's been fun

Also gg you just did a USA and elected Trump as boss of the team

Better watch your back son. He about to build a wall around your secret base. 

Good luck with your studies sweet! Don't be afraid to visit every once in a while too bro.

Edited by xSparkie

I just wanted to say thank you sweet for being a loyal, thoughtful leader who had to put up with so much shit the last few months. 

I thank you greatly for forming and stabilising this team and for accepting me as a shiny trader , now you helped me develop an interest in the comp scene, even if it's currently showdown randoms (I miss our DPP matches) 

I know you won't like it, but I may be coming for you in Easter :)

Good luck in the future , Mazel tov!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.