[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Story time

So today I went to the doctor to remove my stitches. Everything was going well, hurt a bit but that's to be expected. Anyway at the last stitch the nurse decided it'd be smart to pull on the wrong side. Basically meaning she pulled the knot of the stitch into my skin, and she couldn't reach it anymore. So we were both like errrr well this sucks. So then she just decides to go full on savage and pull on the wrong side anyway. So I had the knot of the stitch ran through my skin and my god did that hurt. Anyway afterwards I found a 5 euro bill so that was nice. 

Just now, TheChampionMike said:

Story time

So today I went to the doctor to remove my stitches. Everything was going well, hurt a bit but that's to be expected. Anyway at the last stitch the nurse decided it'd be smart to pull on the wrong side. Basically meaning she pulled the knot of the stitch into my skin, and she couldn't reach it anymore. So we were both like errrr well this sucks. So then she just decides to go full on savage and pull on the wrong side anyway. So I had the knot of the stitch ran through my skin and my god did that hurt. Anyway afterwards I found a 5 euro bill so that was nice. 

Still a better story than what Kev tells

52 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Story time

You found 5 euro??? So lucky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.