[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

5 hours ago, Zymogen said:

I know a lot of you weren't online when I made the decision to leave RISE so I'll say a proper goodbye here: 

Reveal hidden contents

The last 4 months have been interesting. Since the merge I've met a surplus of new people and developed stronger connections to those whom I knew beforehand and through that I have had many great moments in my time in the team, so I can only thank you guys hugely for that. The team environment is exactly how I had envisioned it when considering the merge back in September - and in many ways it exceeded those expectations - and I'm proud of how everyone has helped to make it what it is today, what with the family atmosphere as well as the competitive environment that I feel allowed myself and many others to grow and significantly improve as battlers. 

There wasn't any one reason in particular for me leaving, but rather a culmination of many. And in light of those who have quit and are planning to quit, I felt it best for myself to take another step in my "career". (lol it's just a game zymo) Whether or not this is the right decision is yet to be determined but, for now, it's what I'm going with. What your perspective is on this decision is your choice, and I fully respect it, but I want to emphasise that I don't intend on growing distant with you guys nor do I wish for this to be left on bad terms. You're all still very good friends of mine.

Inb4 "stop being gae blah blah kys"

But yah. Thanks.

See you on the flip side :]

Noooooooooooooooo D:

(will write proper message later)

Don't worry we'll accept this decision with grace unlike what's going on in the other thread ;)

Best of luck in future bro , hope you don't lose in contact with any of us! :D

Edited by Imperial
12 hours ago, Zymogen said:

I know a lot of you weren't online when I made the decision to leave RISE so I'll say a proper goodbye here: 

Hide contents

The last 4 months have been interesting. Since the merge I've met a surplus of new people and developed stronger connections to those whom I knew beforehand and through that I have had many great moments in my time in the team, so I can only thank you guys hugely for that. The team environment is exactly how I had envisioned it when considering the merge back in September - and in many ways it exceeded those expectations - and I'm proud of how everyone has helped to make it what it is today, what with the family atmosphere as well as the competitive environment that I feel allowed myself and many others to grow and significantly improve as battlers. 

There wasn't any one reason in particular for me leaving, but rather a culmination of many. And in light of those who have quit and are planning to quit, I felt it best for myself to take another step in my "career". (lol it's just a game zymo) Whether or not this is the right decision is yet to be determined but, for now, it's what I'm going with. What your perspective is on this decision is your choice, and I fully respect it, but I want to emphasise that I don't intend on growing distant with you guys nor do I wish for this to be left on bad terms. You're all still very good friends of mine.

Inb4 "stop being gae blah blah kys"

But yah. Thanks.

See you on the flip side :]

ya'll so extra about leaving just say peace and dip boi

Hey guys i just wanted you to know that the 3 years ive spent in this team have some of the best of my time playing PokeMMO. That being said i will be joining a new team that i think can help develop me into the comp player i would like to be. The team i will be joining is called ZVIS, their leader Jerryzoo is a great and respectable leader, and i believe i will do great things there. I hope there are no hard feelings about this and i love you guys and wish you all nothing but the best. Cheers 

1 hour ago, BluePocket said:

Our current team rosters are quite different from the ones in Page 1, especially Executive & Commander.

Should we change it?

Yeah.

Thing is, kevola and Mike were originally in charge of updating it but they both left so I'm not sure who has access now.

27 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Yeah.

Thing is, kevola and Mike were originally in charge of updating it but they both left so I'm not sure who has access now.

Sweet Archy Havs me Sparkie Zymo are the ones who got access to it. But ye

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.