[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

16 minutes ago, 001 said:

you're so increeeeddddiiibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ever since the day

we became 

we became

so personalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

everyday that i spend with you, you geeeeeettttttt

unforgetableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Write me more poems please

you are my example

43 minutes ago, 001 said:

you're so increeeeddddiiibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ever since the day

we became 

we became

so personalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

everyday that i spend with you, you geeeeeettttttt

unforgetableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im sorry its over

4 hours ago, kevola said:

Alright guys, so I'm leaving RISE. Been really fun, I really enjoyed my time here with you all. Despite a lot of people not liking the merge I met some really awesome people as a result and am glad we did it. I am leaving because a lot of the people I talk to regularly are either inactive or on ts (So I can still talk to them frequently). The team I'm going to have a lot of players in every tier so I can slowly get better at the tiers I don't play. I have an alt in the team so I can still talk to you all, etc. 

It's been a good run and I'm glad to have met you all. Of course we'll stay in touch but yeah, just sad to leave you all after a long time

Love you guys

What team you joining?

5 minutes ago, kevola said:

Your sadness makes me upset, pls be happy

But anyways good luck and junk dont be a stranger maybe I'll catch you on ts sometime, tired of being stubborn and needlessly petty about this shit

Edited by Havsha
Just now, Havsha said:

But anyways good luck and junk dont be a stranger maybe I'll catch you on ts sometime, tired of being stubborn and needlessly petty about this shit

Cmon man

You gotta be stubborn and petty

nobody else is

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.