[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Alright guys, so I'm leaving RISE. Been really fun, I really enjoyed my time here with you all. Despite a lot of people not liking the merge I met some really awesome people as a result and am glad we did it. I am leaving because a lot of the people I talk to regularly are either inactive or on ts (So I can still talk to them frequently). The team I'm going to have a lot of players in every tier so I can slowly get better at the tiers I don't play. I have an alt in the team so I can still talk to you all, etc. 

It's been a good run and I'm glad to have met you all. Of course we'll stay in touch but yeah, just sad to leave you all after a long time

Love you guys

3 minutes ago, kevola said:

Alright guys, so I'm leaving RISE. Been really fun, I really enjoyed my time here with you all. Despite a lot of people not liking the merge I met some really awesome people as a result and am glad we did it. I am leaving because a lot of the people I talk to regularly are either inactive or on ts (So I can still talk to them frequently). The team I'm going to have a lot of players in every tier so I can slowly get better at the tiers I don't play. I have an alt in the team so I can still talk to you all, etc. 

It's been a good run and I'm glad to have met you all. Of course we'll stay in touch but yeah, just sad to leave you all after a long time

Love you guys

RIP in peace

9 minutes ago, kevola said:

Love you guys

alts r cheating

10 minutes ago, kevola said:

Love you guys

I'm sorry but I no alts allowed and u know it

jk take care kev

13 minutes ago, kevola said:

Love you guys

cya nabb, try to atleast learn that hauter resists bug 4x when I battle you again. 

9 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

WAIt

i came back for u kev

and now u leaving?

how could u

Don't worry. Kevola's Seductive Suite will always have a room for you :)

10 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

cya nabb, try to atleast learn that hauter resists bug 4x when I battle you again. 

Lets keep all my other quotes hidden haha

11 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

I'm sorry but I no alts allowed and u know it

Hide contents

jk take care kev

Take care man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.