[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

1 hour ago, Bilburt said:

Why you stealing my quote

boi

>your quote

EDIT: They really should make it so you cannot edit posts while post restricted. Anyway can't post for 24 hours. Enjoy 24 hours of no cancer from me

Edited by TheChampionMike
8 minutes ago, Havsha said:

I lied, I wont click your links, but do come on Dutchy

Meh Dont know havshi, I mean, altough I got the pokes for it I'm not competetive.
And since it's still all about grinding and not about fun with missions or new regions.. all the fun is gone ;o
I like it oldskool like when we all played on the GBA/GBC but then multiplayer ;D

Today I have an amazing experience in Oceanic OU!

I logged in the game 30 mins before the registration of OU and just waited for the start of it.

However, I suddenly got disconnected 5 minutes before registration (what the FxxK).

Then kept trying to reconnected and luckily reconnected 6 minutes later.

After relogged in, then immediately registered the OU and fortunately got the final spot (64/64) :)

Won in first round but struggled in second round.

In the late game of 2nd round, the pokemon that I left was Venusaur.  But my foe still had Arcanine (~90% HP) and Chansey (Full HP).

At that time it is really an adversity for me.

But then miracle happened.  Foe's Arcanine missed Overheat after got hit by my Sludge Bomb. Arcanine lost more than 50% HP but my Venu is still very fine.

Another interesting thing is that my Venu outspeed Arcanine.

Therefore he sent out Chansey and might think that Venusaur couldn't defeat Chansey.

Then I keep using Growth and finally fainted Chansey easily.

Finally, my Venusaur also fainted Arcanine and I won.

After winning 2nd round, I must offline and thus disqualified.

If not offline at that time, I would be killed by a hit "ROAR" which Base Power is higher than 300 (OMG).

Just happy shares and thanks!

2 hours ago, BluePocket said:

Today I have an amazing experience in Oceanic OU!

I logged in the game 30 mins before the registration of OU and just waited for the start of it.

However, I suddenly got disconnected 5 minutes before registration (what the FxxK).

Then kept trying to reconnected and luckily reconnected 6 minutes later.

After relogged in, then immediately registered the OU and fortunately got the final spot (64/64) :)

Won in first round but struggled in second round.

In the late game of 2nd round, the pokemon that I left was Venusaur.  But my foe still had Arcanine (~90% HP) and Chansey (Full HP).

At that time it is really an adversity for me.

But then miracle happened.  Foe's Arcanine missed Overheat after got hit by my Sludge Bomb. Arcanine lost more than 50% HP but my Venu is still very fine.

Another interesting thing is that my Venu outspeed Arcanine.

Therefore he sent out Chansey and might think that Venusaur couldn't defeat Chansey.

Then I keep using Growth and finally fainted Chansey easily.

Finally, my Venusaur also fainted Arcanine and I won.

After winning 2nd round, I must offline and thus disqualified.

If not offline at that time, I would be killed by a hit "ROAR" which Base Power is higher than 300 (OMG).

Just happy shares and thanks!

you make me happy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.