[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

On 10/26/2016 at 3:26 AM, WinterAngel said:

he is, and he said to me " So, I woke up 30 mins ago and just looked deep inside the drama now. Hmm, were u really katsumi? Even if so, its not a reason to be kicked, just wanted to know "

but that was hours ago.....and no one has tried inviting me back or said a word to me.

Sparkie and Kaos are the only one's i've been able to contact and they dont agree with how things were done at all.

Pretty sure the damage lifestyle did is perm and thats why im considering quitting pokemmo after my lottery.

How did I miss this. I see things havn't changed much >:-)

48 minutes ago, XkWreckem said:

Why does this fukboi keep showing up anytime I come around? Is he the official cancer of RISE now? Your 2 cents is better spent on getting some sunscreen so you can take a walk outside without needing Kemo 6 months later bichngga. Corny azz Fukboi. What's good with the old family tho fellas? Someone tell this ngga Harry to zip his pants up @TeamRocketHarry@RogerTheRaichu@GBush @Thunderprime @ZaoLi @Evlgoon @xSparkie

I Am nO loNGeR a parT oF THe TeAm, forrest.

what about a deal? i take a walk in the park tomorrow and you read a book, or do something else to educate yourself. so you fill this empty space inside your head and i see some sunshine. YoU iN, idiot?

Spoiler

srsly tho, you lack brain cells

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.