[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Just now, TheChampionMike said:

Oh no sweet is very much awake

he is, and he said to me " So, I woke up 30 mins ago and just looked deep inside the drama now. Hmm, were u really katsumi? Even if so, its not a reason to be kicked, just wanted to know "

but that was hours ago.....and no one has tried inviting me back or said a word to me.

Sparkie and Kaos are the only one's i've been able to contact and they dont agree with how things were done at all.

Pretty sure the damage lifestyle did is perm and thats why im considering quitting pokemmo after my lottery.

i dont get in to many things but i did get in to pokemmo.

i made friends here, i worked hard to learn the mechanics, i finally got into the team i wanted, and finally i started tournaments.

to think 1 troll could ruin it all with a single rumor and no one said anything against it. thats what hurt my feelings the most.

who wouldnt quit after that.

How about this? Try and not make such a huge scene on a forum first of all. If multiple people tell me you lied to us as a team I can't really be asked. I have dealt with many fake people in the past and stuff. I am sorry if those statements were incorrect. Now all you're doing is make some scene and try to make people feel sorry for you which is pathetic enough as is. If you are really who you say you are you can get back in and you have nothing to worry about. But seeing as you're freaking out over this I still question whether you have lied or not. 

tl;dr shush untill stuff has been talked about

15 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

dis hoes aint loyal

Didn't you leave the team for one you used to shit on

@WinterAngel no idea who you are, but you gotta learn to ignore uguus online. Trolling only works if they get the reaction they want. Whatever happened will probably be fixed

Edited by Champlooo
5 hours ago, Bilburt said:

Some people are trigger happy

kick first and dont ask questions after. Also some of us are wary of people that join and behave like you did, its not everyday people claim to be your biggest fan. All im saying is, yes you shouldnt be kicked without any form of questioning or something like that.

im sad you feel about rise the way you feel now. Was good to have you in the team, we were missing fresh faces. :(

Got a fresh face right here just saiyan

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright got some time to post now so I'll say some wise stuff because I am the master and such.

@WinterAngel, I can't deny how similar you sound like katsumi.  You both act the same way, both are doing the same ^w^ smiley and both were in the same team when I added u in the team.

Now, from what I know, katsumi is 12. I got a screen shot where you talk about stuff that 12 years old girl should never know or talk about them, which makes me think you might not be her.

As for now, I have no idea whether you're katsumi or not and I really want you to prove me that you aren't like you are saying. You are more than welcome to pm so I could know better.

B

Edited by SweeTforU

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.