[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

2 minutes ago, kloneman said:

For those who weren't online at the time, we are reforming KOBS again. We loved our time with you guys and thank you for letting us in at our time of need, but we feel it's time to go back again. Thanks for everything and good luck! Special thanks to @SweeTforU for being a bro and @Bilburt for being bad

I would do the same. I wouldn't want to be in a team with this pleb @xSparkie

In all seriousness goodluck to you Klone, it was nice having you for the time being and if you ever want to rejoin for whatever reason you are more than welcome. If you want to come on TS or something you are free to aswell. Goodluck with KOBS!

11 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

I would do the same. I wouldn't want to be in a team with this pleb @xSparkie

In all seriousness goodluck to you Klone, it was nice having you for the time being and if you ever want to rejoin for whatever reason you are more than welcome. If you want to come on TS or something you are free to aswell. Goodluck with KOBS!

Thanks Miek you big beauty, i'll be sure to drop in and say hi from time to time.

EDIT: KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Edited by kloneman
25 minutes ago, kloneman said:

For those who weren't online at the time, we are reforming KOBS again. We loved our time with you guys and thank you for letting us in at our time of need, but we feel it's time to go back again. Thanks for everything and good luck! Special thanks to @SweeTforU for being a bro and @Bilburt for being bad

was cool having you guys around, gl with KOBS :)

7 hours ago, Kimikozen said:

Do you know if you can deactivate the ironman after the 2 weeks? I kind of want to make a 1 defense pure and just quest on ironman mode so I can have a pure along with my main.

Afaik there is no turning back

6 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Should I do it? My f2p HCIM is sitting at 1220 total now and it's getting rough. There is no going back to f2p though afterwards, damn it Jagex

I would love to see you die. Do it.

Also 1220 is amazing for f2p, it's more than your main right?

5 hours ago, kloneman said:

GL with the team dude! =)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.