[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

1 minute ago, Kurodashi said:

I explicitly said that it is not only about that some people may dislike or like it and I didn't say they can't post spiderman memes or w/e, but once someone starts and ecourages more people to do it it turns into spam. 

I mean if it turns to spam, do what you have to do. Warn, give points, whatever, but just because you THINK people are gonna start spamming because 2 or 3 people posted a similar meme is pretty ridiculous. I get trying to prevent spam but this is what I was talking about when I said you were over moderating. You're telling people not to do stuff that they have not even done yet (if they do it at all). Just chill out a little man, no one likes a mod that over-does it. I was a round table mod too for a long time and I have an idea of what the players want: to not feel harassed, which they will be if you keep finding small reasons to warn them for and comment in their threads.

1 hour ago, Bishav said:

Make an ironman or HCIM account in runescape and get free 2 week membership. Only valid upto 16th October. 

most productive post on this thread.

Do you know if you can deactivate the ironman after the 2 weeks? I kind of want to make a 1 defense pure and just quest on ironman mode so I can have a pure along with my main.

2 hours ago, Bishav said:

Make an ironman or HCIM account in runescape and get free 2 week membership. Only valid upto 16th October. 

most productive post on this thread.

Should I do it? My f2p HCIM is sitting at 1220 total now and it's getting rough. There is no going back to f2p though afterwards, damn it Jagex

Can someone give me a TLDR on the drama and people leaving the team?  I cannot seem to follow it but some players moved to KO?  Was someone kicked?  If so that makes sense, or if they were friends with people on KO or w/e... I just don't understand what is going on lol....

on a side note, what would u guys do with 2 jolly gyradoses?  Like movesets?  Kinda want something good aside from standard dd/wf/eq/crunch (taunt)...  Someone used a sub/bodyslam/wf/dd one against me and it did good but i think his was a bulky set... either impish or adamant maybe...  I could also just sell them too...

2 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Can someone give me a TLDR on the drama and people leaving the team?  I cannot seem to follow it but some players moved to KO?  Was someone kicked?  If so that makes sense, or if they were friends with people on KO or w/e... I just don't understand what is going on lol....

on a side note, what would u guys do with 2 jolly gyradoses?  Like movesets?  Kinda want something good aside from standard dd/wf/eq/crunch (taunt)...  Someone used a sub/bodyslam/wf/dd one against me and it did good but i think his was a bulky set... either impish or adamant maybe...  I could also just sell them too...

lmfao

1 minute ago, Murcielago said:

Jolly may not be the right nature Gyara for this, but I was messing around with a pretty fun gyara set on showdown (granted, moxie helps) - DD wf bounce rest with a chesto berry.

6 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Jolly may not be the right nature Gyara for this, but I was messing around with a pretty fun gyara set on showdown (granted, moxie helps) - DD wf bounce rest with a chesto berry.

how does chesto/resto work with gyra?  Like what situations... if they try to burn you you can do a multidance?  I like the concept though..

3 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

I also have an adament catchmmo i bought for 10k off of gtl... 5x25+ with lots of 27/28.  That would lend itself nicely for a multidancer and might be a better candidate.

I just like the set because gyara is a lot like kingdra, in that it's very hard to 1hko (unless you're carrying an electric move) so if you can scout and whittle down your opponent's pokes with electric coverage, you can usually get to +2, rest off any status or attempts to bring you close to death, and sweep late

The +1 attack after every kill really helps in ORAS though, in MMO a lum set may work more often i dk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.