[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Anyways to finalize this.

I hope the best for this team in the future.

I hope you can plug the holes in the before mentioned sinking ship.

That you can patch your friendships, work out anything negative among yourselves and continue moving forward with progress.

Remember plz

Team = Together Everyone Achieves More.

4 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

Poor @SPlDERMAN he have so many haters.

Listen, I don't have anything against spiderman memes, but at one point they get old and it's not just about that, you ever thought about people not caring about these things and rather feel bothered? I feel the constant need to check this thread just to make sure nobody is spamming memes or starting a drama, which I think should not be the case.

Just now, Kurodashi said:

Listen, I don't have anything against spiderman memes, but at one point they get old and it's not just about that, you ever thought about people not caring about these things and rather feel bothered? I feel the constant need to check this thread just to make sure nobody is spamming memes or starting a drama, which I think should not be the case.

Well, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. :(

I didn't came to make a drama. I just acquired some of those who left here and I was curious as to why and so I arrived to collect some informations.

To be consistent I really hoped this team will last as it was a merge team from other teams which previously stood the "test" of time.

I'm not here to post any memes.

Though I thought of posting the "why can't we be friends"

however I see no reason to do that.

The problems here seem obvious an blatantly so.

IMO it is the responsibility of team staff to moderate the goings on and social interactions of said individuals allowed within the team.

Decisions must be made in a fair and positive way constantly striving toward the best most Unbias outcome.

That is the only way I can imagine any team will succeed.

Friendship, help consistency and hard work.

That is what make up a team.

4 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

lol i'm sorry kuro...didn't know ppl were getting so annoyed about it...i thought u guys...anyway i didn't want to make someone angry sorry :/

1 hour ago, Kurodashi said:

So you're saying that they can't use certain memes because you think they're not funny or old? I mean, sure eventually some jokes can get annoying but I don't particularly see everyone reporting everyone who uses a spiderman meme or anyone actually spamming them, so why even bring that up? Btw you can't just post something and hope that every single person will like it/no one will dislike it (if it's actual appropriate content, which memes are), so those points are moot. Imo, you may just be trying to over moderate this subsection, which is the one with pretty much the most freedom.   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.