[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Just now, Kurodashi said:

Alright forfi, I somewhat accepted it in the Aura thread but please don't mindlessly post them in other threads. If you want to use memes do it in smart ways, in the moment they really fit and make people laugh.

I mean I literally own this thread. I own the email of the RISE account and I started posting them. If anything you should have warned me, but this is also "my" thread. And I am sure anyone is fine with it and it made me laugh.

Just now, TheChampionMike said:

I mean I literally own this thread. I own the email of the RISE account and I started posting them. If anything you should have warned me, but this is also "my" thread. And I am sure anyone is fine with it and it made me laugh.

it made me cry

1 minute ago, Zehkar said:

Lol someone tell this man who I am

Sure, you are some french? mexican? american? Idk what other nationality you have. You are a pleb. Shitte.. I mean an alright ex-staff member. What else? Oh yeah you single handedly destroyed a team once. Pretty much it right?

Just now, TheChampionMike said:

Sure, you are some french? mexican? american? Idk what other nationality you have. You are a pleb. Shitte.. I mean an alright ex-staff member. What else? Oh yeah you single handedly destroyed a team once. Pretty much it right?

I hope that's enough to convince sweet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.