[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

11 minutes ago, DrButler said:

If you want people to appreciate you you should probably try to act like a decent human being every now and then. You´re pretending that Rise was a family now, wasn´t it you who just blocked someone after starting a conversation with him, just for fun? So much for family...

I had one conversation with this person and that was it I asked a simple question and they answered it in a trolling manner so yeah I blocked and when you asked why I didn't feel like sounding like a emo explaining myself so yeah RISE was a family to me for sure but that's only for the people I actually talked to. Glad we had this talk.

good luck with your team butler and i will have fun in KO:)

Edited by RogerTheRaichu
2 hours ago, RogerTheRaichu said:

- So Basically, no Sweet leaving wouldn't break the team we were all bonded and liked being around each other, we would get on teamspeak, have fun, laugh, talk about comps, all of this without sweet.

I know I'm not valued and I know I'm nothing to any of you but I was a member and I felt like nothing to any of you and I'm not speaking for wreckem at all but this came out of his mouth "They don't care about us" of course without all the swearing he did but you get the gist.

Onto another thing the kicking of EVLGOON was just not cool, i'm not defending him or jovi but to be really fair jovi does like to troll everything and everyone it's not right to tell anyone to stop or to kick anyone for firing back that's so silly, no one even warned him you guys just went ahead and kicked him, so that's all I have to say

P.S I hope you guys do get everything all situated and I hope you guys do become what you wanted to become in the first place Burt and mike are honestly my best buds I wish this team the very best

yo get the fuck out with 'jovi likes to troll everyone' he and his buddy were just being blatanly racist for no reason at all to me, so you can fuck off 

2 hours ago, Imperial said:

I'm sorry to hear and see you go , I wasn't online to know what happened but you hit the nail on the head there.

Look at AURA , KO and LYLE. They value their members whether they have skills or not. They make sure they're happy, increasing their potentional and getting along with everyone. For me, this makes a team and until we start acknowledging our team things will get tougher.

Its hard when close members like Life and Jovi left but they have their reasons and that shouldn't cause us to be hostile towards current members.

Its almost been a year since I had joined PkeL and a lot has happened but I feel it's about time we listen to what our former members said and improve on our mistakes.

didn't e ven mention @aftershocker

3 hours ago, RogerTheRaichu said:

no one even warned him

I warned him and gave him the benefit of the doubt when he did the exact same to Jovi a month-or-so ago. I wasn't going to give him a second warning for something that I probably should have kicked him for there and then, but I kept him along because I value our members :^)

If you condone outright racism, then that's down to you. I however, along with many others in this team, do not tolerate it - regardless of how long the player has been a part of RISE or MDVN/RNSC.

2 hours ago, DrButler said:

Answering telling his name after you asked him whats his name - such troll. You´re a perfect fit for KO.

Everybody can stop to write ' KO ' ? Okay? We didnt recruit anyone. But we accepted people who wanna join us. We have rules and we dont have a place for trolls. So learn the mean of fcking troll. 

And out of topic, imma changing my name to WhiteFinn. Im sure its not racist.

13 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

finally

sweet only cares about PK's lmfaoooooooooooo , type of guy to be the captain of the Titanic and as its crashing says "finally got the bottle of wine open" 

congrats on 2nd place loser

964a589df9186ebd52d638e2b42a7c6a.png

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
stop taking my pics away dammit
26 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Everybody can stop to write ' KO ' ? Okay? We didnt recruit anyone. But we accepted people who wanna join us. We have rules and we dont have a place for trolls. So learn the mean of fcking troll. 

did i say you recruited him? all i said was he´s a perfect fit for your team, because you guys dont seem to be the smartest. no offense tho

26 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

And out of topic, imma changing my name to WhiteFinn. Im sure its not racist.

almost funny

30 minutes ago, DrButler said:

fit for your team, because you guys dont seem to be the smartest

What kind of people fit for KO- What kind of people fit for Rise-What kind of people fit for Aura- etc. You cant choose people who fit. People joins if they accepted and if they not avaible to create good relationships with people , they can leave or can kicked. You cant categorize people and i cant know a person with a comment. Anything else, you cant make a comment about somewhere you never be a part of. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.