[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

1 minute ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

like, yall even let daryl get nabbed , no effort

mannn I spetn almost 3k hours from pkel rsnc now rise, seeing poeple leave wihout any hesitations is dagger in my back, not my fault he had no loyalty, just mkaing me feel jaded. Anyways Im meant to be offline for now, but yeah had to say this

Just now, Havsha said:

mannn I spetn almost 3k hours from pkel rsnc now rise, seeing poeple leave wihout any hesitations is dagger in my back, not my fault he had no loyalty, just mkaing me feel jaded. Anyways Im meant to be offline for now, but yeah had to say this

teams are meant to better the player

Just now, Nobarsmcgee said:

teams are meant to better the player

And we did man, we did. I mean howelse did all these people get the chance to join lyle aura and whatver you people consider to be good comp teams, if our members stayed, well who the hell knows where we could have been

2 minutes ago, Havsha said:

dont worry man, if its worth anything, im pretty sure lots of older member of teams appreciate what u did, and for me ur one of thr few reason im still around...

Spoiler

so yeah, blame havs for that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.