[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

5 minutes ago, XkWreckem said:

In all honesty Jo, I dont forget a good bellyzard sweep. Especially the same perosn twice, but it was before RISE even existed. Listen tho, I don;t have a problem with you so it's pointless. I just don';t appreciate being referred to as "Trash" because I decided to go a different route than RISE. If anything, I feel bad for you, Sweet, and Bilburt for having to deal with the drama. At the same time though, Yall can hate me, talk shit, whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that RISE is in SOS mode right now and if yall dont change something, yall are gonna be another memory in pokemmo's land of lost souls. 

you're acting like sleeping with a charizard makes u a top player, amirite @RysPicz ;)

Edited by Toast
1 minute ago, XkWreckem said:

In all honesty Jo, I dont forget a good bellyzard sweep. Especially the same perosn twice, but it was before RISE even existed. Listen tho, I don;t have a problem with you so it's pointless. I just don';t appreciate being referred to as "Trash" because I decided to go a different route than RISE. If anything, I feel bad for you, Sweet, and Bilburt for having to deal with the drama. At the same time though, Yall can hate me, talk shit, whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that RISE is in SOS mode right now and if yall dont change something, yall are gonna be another memory in pokemmo's land of lost souls. 

Tbh don't remember a bellyzard We don't have problems so let's keep it like that.

Just now, Kurodashi said:

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

Go away I was having fun reading this thread

Can't a moderator watch a game of Asians playing against some other Asian without you guys making me read through 5 pages of drama afterwards?

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail the thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

Hey janitor 

We're having fun. Be gone

how about u fite me 1v1 irl

2 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

On a more serious note, to anyone who is here to start some drama, derail tritios' anime thread or w/e you wanna call it, please stop.

e: fck I got a headache now

You heard him

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.