[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

13 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Our team is perfectly fine, despise ppl leaving or getting butt hurt for other getting kicked for reasonable reasons, I'm not gonna continue with some random pleb tho so gn "it"

ed: majority of our talent is still here what u are receiving is the leftover trash, no wonder u are there. Take care ^.^

I liked this one. This "Left Over Trash" 6-0d you atleast twice in pvp before RISE was merged. GG.

6 minutes ago, XkWreckem said:

I liked this one. This "Left Over Trash" 6-0d you atleast twice in pvp before RISE was merged. GG.

???? I have neverost to ulmao. Possibly once in battles u, u were drunk and u know how that wait terrible for u

Edited by xStarr
1 minute ago, kamen22 said:

Well, I can't speak for anyone besides my self but I know for a fact your team would very likely be swiftly defeated, and as I've said given what i know about the workings of your team from disgruntled members I have personally spoken to, such as the fact you accept other teams alt accounts as valued members, the fact your team doesn't value the members and talent you have and force them out(into others arms ;) ) as I have said your only skilled player currently is probably sweet, who is quite good i might add, The current ranks in your team are made mostly of sycophants with no skill in the pokemon arena and no business in a competitive duel against another team, if you wish to step up to the plate i suggest finding some lesser skilled team to do battle with, to improve both your mechanics, decision making and overall skills and game knowledge. Either way given what I know about your team with my contacts inside of it, I can't see a very bright future in store, unless some significant changes are made( Remember if you need any advice on crisis management I can be reached on these forums).

Either way I have wasted enough of my precious and valuable time on this thread, you know where your team stands and i do HOPE you can recover from your recent losses, I have seen many teams go through hard times and crumble due to inept leadership but like I said i am always here if you need anything.

Toodles,

~kamen

gmflcKN.jpg

1 minute ago, kamen22 said:

Well, I can't speak for anyone besides my self but I know for a fact your team would very likely be swiftly defeated, and as I've said given what i know about the workings of your team from disgruntled members I have personally spoken to, such as the fact you accept other teams alt accounts as valued members, the fact your team doesn't value the members and talent you have and force them out(into others arms ;) ) as I have said your only skilled player currently is probably sweet, who is quite good i might add, The current ranks in your team are made mostly of sycophants with no skill in the pokemon arena and no business in a competitive duel against another team, if you wish to step up to the plate i suggest finding some lesser skilled team to do battle with, to improve both your mechanics, decision making and overall skills and game knowledge. Either way given what I know about your team with my contacts inside of it, I can't see a very bright future in store, unless some significant changes are made( Remember if you need any advice on crisis management I can be reached on these forums).

Either way I have wasted enough of my precious and valuable time on this thread, you know where your team stands and i do HOPE you can recover from your recent losses, I have seen many teams go through hard times and crumble due to inept leadership but like I said i am always here if you need anything.

Toodles,

~kamen

Do u even comp

3 minutes ago, xStarr said:

???? I have neverost to ulmao. Possibly once , u were drunk and u know how that wait terrible for u

In all honesty Jo, I dont forget a good bellyzard sweep. Especially the same perosn twice, but it was before RISE even existed. Listen tho, I don;t have a problem with you so it's pointless. I just don';t appreciate being referred to as "Trash" because I decided to go a different route than RISE. If anything, I feel bad for you, Sweet, and Bilburt for having to deal with the drama. At the same time though, Yall can hate me, talk shit, whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that RISE is in SOS mode right now and if yall dont change something, yall are gonna be another memory in pokemmo's land of lost souls. 

Just now, ShadowGary said:

It's sad, it really is. I was expecting to be reading some good drama, but it turned out to be some lame random who keeps wall-texting with some purple font. Like seriously. This ain't even delete-worthy.

Just now, ShadowGary said:

It's sad, it really is. I was expecting to be reading some good drama, but it turned out to be some lame random who keeps wall-texting with some purple font. Like seriously. This ain't even delete-worthy.

I cant evcn be bothersd to read all that shit

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.