[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

@Imperial comic-con. what are you, a weeb?

@Havsha minecraft>plebmmo, they have been releasing snapshots latley, 1.11 seems cool af. new dungeouns ayyy. unlike pokemmo mojang actually knows how to update.
But I'll probably log on sometime soon. still need to evolve my jotho-starters, i spent 5 hours catching them all, and started lvling them, but got bored at like lvl 20 lol. 

Just now, Tritios said:

@Imperial comic-con. what are you, a weeb?

@Havsha minecraft>plebmmo, they have been releasing snapshots latley, 1.11 seems cool af. new dungeouns ayyy. unlike pokemmo mojang actually knows how to update.
But I'll probably log on sometime soon. still need to evolve my jotho-starters, i spent 5 hours catching them all, and started lvling them, but got bored at like lvl 20 lol. 

Tbh I dont play that game, but I am looking for something to do, while everyone else is protesting for free tirtiary education, maybe ill download it and see what the fuss is. I mean when Im not playing this junk or carrying olt in overwatch ofc

13 minutes ago, Havsha said:

Tbh I dont play that game, but I am looking for something to do, while everyone else is protesting for free tirtiary education, maybe ill download it and see what the fuss is. I mean when Im not playing this junk or carrying olt in overwatch ofc

You should join my and vaels server. its alot of fun. although im not sure if its even possible to play on multiplayer without buying the game. and theres alot to learn about the game before it gets fun... 

and free tirtiary education is pretty swell, might be worth protesting for. 

15 minutes ago, Tritios said:

You should join my and vaels server. its alot of fun. although im not sure if its even possible to play on multiplayer without buying the game. and theres alot to learn about the game before it gets fun... 

Well, I might be able to steal an old acc from a friend or something

15 minutes ago, Tritios said:

and free tirtiary education is pretty swell, might be worth protesting for. 

The problem is, that the last protest ended in the burning of the exam venue, the one before that, the burning of the busses, if these protests stayed protests Id be on the front line, but 99% of the time they evolve into a riot, and either something or someone is attacked or everyone gets arrested. Yeah, its very controversial here atm, and I honestly dont know where I stand, our economy cant support free education at the tiriary level, but it should also be a right, I dunno, also the police has started taking action, before its even become a riot, which means their oppressing our right to action. Man, yeah controversial.

Life's never dull here, gotta love South Africa

Edited by Havsha
47 minutes ago, Havsha said:

Well, I might be able to steal an old acc from a friend or something

The problem is, that the last protest ended in the burning of the exam venue, the one before that, the burning of the busses, if these protests stayed protests Id be on the front line, but 99% of the time they evolve into a riot, and either something or someone is attacked or everyone gets arrested. Yeah, its very controversial here atm, and I honestly dont know where I stand, our economy cant support free education at the tiriary level, but it should also be a right, I dunno, also the police has started taking action, before its even become a riot, which means their oppressing our right to action. Man, yeah controversial.

Life's never dull here, gotta love South Africa

But you can have lion pets, I dont get why youre complaining

7 hours ago, Havsha said:

carrying olt in overwatch ofc

7 hours ago, Havsha said:

I swear, you can ask anyone, except olt

10/10 would get carried again 

Please give me your godly comps so I can actually play this game?

Ok he may have gotten carried instead

Exposed your lie, but we're cool ye? :)

Edited by Oltan
unban when
11 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Since a guy I asked to make me an hp ice blaziken 25/25/25/25/25/31

Made me exact 25/25/25/25/25/31 and then blamed me because it wasnt hp ice

a meme indeed

i think you forgot some + signs somewhere in that request, but i mean, HP dark OP, kills dem starmies

7 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

i think you forgot some + signs somewhere in that request, but i mean, HP dark OP, kills dem starmies

I mean if ur doing an hp breed

and advertising your hp breeding

and you make this mistake??

like are you spanish or something?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.