[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

6 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

not being able to say fuck u bilburt in team chat is itching at me so hard

Tbh if you had left at any other time you might have gotten back in

but with the recent loyalty "issue"

we felt need to make some new rules fitting the team we want it to be

also, im not really sure if you were butthurt about being demoted or just wanted to make a point. Either way if you could have talked it over with us we just demoted you because of your recent inactivity which could have been avoided too if you had talked it over with us

Edited by Bilburt
Typos
Just now, Bilburt said:

Tbh if you had left at any other time you might have gotten back in

but with the recent loyalty "issue"

we felt need to make some new rules fitting the team we want it to be

also, im not really sure if you were butthurt about being demoted or just wanted to make a point. Either way if you could have talked it over with us

we just demoted you as reason for you recent inactivity which could have been avoided too if you had talked it over with us

i totally know that. idk man I've known some of u guys for two years or more lol. been officer for 2 years. take 2 weeks off and im demoted. half of lyle is on my blocklist it was just to make a point. not like i would've stayed i was hoping to get on and leave like they did to us a few weeks ago but they didn't even give me a tryout lmao 

4 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

i totally know that. idk man I've known some of u guys for two years or more lol. been officer for 2 years. take 2 weeks off and im demoted. half of lyle is on my blocklist it was just to make a point. not like i would've stayed i was hoping to get on and leave like they did to us a few weeks ago but they didn't even give me a tryout lmao 

He says it now, but if he got in he'd have a raging bon er. Let's be real.

Edited by KaynineXL
5 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

you make my point

also, we do not approve of trying to "get back" at lyle

while they may have taken some members of our hands

it always has been the choice of said members to leave. We do not have any kind of beef with lyle and I want to make it clear that we are not looking for petty grudges. 

Edited by Bilburt
Just now, Bilburt said:

How much episodes have been released yet?

10 I think, they're now on a break until Jan or Feb like how it usually is. 

29 minutes ago, Noad said:

I actually preffered Jesica Jones to Daredevil. :x

This is my current list of "to watch" series:

Prison Break (on Series 2)

Arrow

The Flash 

Agents of Shield 

Anyone else watching a series at the moment? 

If you ever finish watching Prison Break and feel the urge to cry (I did) after watching season 4, just know that there's a reboot / season 5 coming out soon :)

6 hours ago, ZaoLi said:

surgically put ur ribs back in and get off ur uguu

Nobody ever told you it's rude to talk to a lady that way?

Also if you guys reinvite this idiot at any point can you let my alt back in since seeing him link his sets always makes me laugh far more than it should.

Edited by Rendiz
1 hour ago, Rendiz said:

Nobody ever told you it's rude to talk to a lady that way?

Also if you guys reinvite this idiot at any point can you let my alt back in since seeing him link his sets always makes me laugh far more than it should.

No.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.