[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

2 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

jajajjajajajajaj

My official finals record 0-0

Your official finals record 0-0

My PSL record all time 0-2

Your psl record ??? also winless if i recall???

ur so much more comp than me bro

*cough* *cough* I have to say that. Master Havs is a respectful player who helps everyone , he is always kind and normally its not possible to see him angry. And about his competitive side, He was undefeatable at UU at past , u just didnt see serious havs yet , he has just no motivation and goal for now :) 

Oh yeah and he is the reason of ban porygon2 from NU to OU. 

Havsha#1

5 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

No u

Same

3 hours ago, RogerTheRaichu said:

Same

3 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

No u 

Same

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

nab

No u

3 hours ago, Takens said:

No u

Same

3 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

No u

No u

No u 

E: on a serious note, life is bad 

Samex3

2 hours ago, Bilburt said:

no u

Same

2 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

No u

Same

Ok im caught up now

I left the team. No excuses, I left the team, I betrayed you all, doesnt matter whatever reason it was, I left the team. And you guys were happy af cuz you finally got rid of me. See, Draekyn, Riga and Aerun are struggling to deal with me and are blaming Fuji for inviting me to their team. (fuck Fuji)

So I dont get why yall makin a fuss when you finally got rid of that cancer, no offense, jk actually yes offense. It should be LYLE members who come here to offer you to take lifestyle back, not you causing drama over some1 who aint loyal (like me).

@Havsha you said he was like family, but he doesnt see yall like that. Would you rather have some1 in the team that will turn their back against you at any moment?

You lost some1 who doesnt love you, but he lost many people that loved him and saw him as family. So just let it go

1 minute ago, benjaminvoz said:

Screw that let me be pissed

Edit: You leaving and Life leaving were two different circumstances, tbh I had saw more loyalty to the team in LIfe than I did you(even though I like you for some reason) As cringey and corny as it may sound, Life leaving, especially on the day of a TT, seems like a betrayal, whereas you leaving just felt expected

Edited by Havsha
20 minutes ago, benjaminvoz said:

I left the team. No excuses, I left the team, I betrayed you all, doesnt matter whatever reason it was, I left the team. And you guys were happy af cuz you finally got rid of me. See, Draekyn, Riga and Aerun are struggling to deal with me and are blaming Fuji for inviting me to their team. (fuck Fuji)

So I dont get why yall makin a fuss when you finally got rid of that cancer, no offense, jk actually yes offense. It should be LYLE members who come here to offer you to take lifestyle back, not you causing drama over some1 who aint loyal (like me).

@Havsha you said he was like family, but he doesnt see yall like that. Would you rather have some1 in the team that will turn their back against you at any moment?

You lost some1 who doesnt love you, but he lost many people that loved him and saw him as family. So just let it go

Yeah, I'm giving you 1m$ to take this guy back in your team

Spoiler

jk bby

Edited by Aerun

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.