[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Just now, Tritios said:

stop derailing my animethread

Image result for new game

also thinking about im probably still a member of RNSC, lol. 

Lmao get online, but before you leave lemme add my alt on rnsc, just for the laughs, hahahahahahahakillmenowhahaahhahahahaha

1 minute ago, Imperial said:

No I completely understand with what you're saying.

Yes it's online, but comp players aside, I think when you form a close group and bond well and then suddenly someone (in a high and trusted position) leaves it prompts a possible exaggerated reaction - it's like if Bowser, Raaidn and Eggroll left you guys to join AURA.

Its a temporary feeling and we should be used to this as it happens every week, but the reason we created this team was to start new and make a name for ourselves, which we are doing because we were hoping to avoid things like this happening often.

Now to be more accurate, LifeStyle and everyone else good luck in the future because you all have potential and we've seen players like BlackJovi shine past expectations but the grass in general is not always greener, I feel like that in real at times when I see people going to uni etc.

Im sorry for my reactions and I know you guys mean well.

Me being stern though, I think if anyone has any intentions to back stab us and join a team unexpectedly, good luck and I wish you well - but you should leave NOW to avoid such things happening again, it'll save a whole lot of bullshit happening here again.

If I've said something wrong or salty please clarify (if legit) and I'll apologise.

When I have to speak deep, I will but I'm not much of a comp player to honestly judge.

-Incognition

Do you know why LifeStyle left? He didn't leave specifically to join LYLE, nor did we offer him a spot when he left.

I think his reason for leaving is very reasonable, if you don't know, maybe you should have had a talk.

5 minutes ago, Imperial said:

No I completely understand with what you're saying.

Yes it's online, but comp players aside, I think when you form a close group and bond well and then suddenly someone (in a high and trusted position) leaves it prompts a possible exaggerated reaction - it's like if Bowser, Raaidn and Eggroll left you guys to join AURA.

Its a temporary feeling and we should be used to this as it happens every week, but the reason we created this team was to start new and make a name for ourselves, which we are doing because we were hoping to avoid things like this happening often.

Now to be more accurate, LifeStyle and everyone else good luck in the future because you all have potential and we've seen players like BlackJovi shine past expectations but the grass in general is not always greener, I feel like that in real at times when I see people going to uni etc.

Im sorry for my reactions and I know you guys mean well.

Me being stern though, I think if anyone has any intentions to back stab us and join a team unexpectedly, good luck and I wish you well - but you should leave NOW to avoid such things happening again, it'll save a whole lot of bullshit happening here again.

If I've said something wrong or salty please clarify (if legit) and I'll apologise.

When I have to speak deep, I will but I'm not much of a comp player to honestly judge.

-Incognition

No u

Just now, BlackJovi said:

> making drama without asking him why he left

> assuming shit

Lmao >believing a word he says at this point, he's just trying to save his ass from being labelled the douchebag he is, self-defense is human nature fam, you dont need to be no psych student to know that

1 minute ago, xStarr said:

There could be multiple reasons of leaving.

but he better not say it becuz of the cancer cuz that's where he strives in. (That's why Ben left amirite)

he doesn't like certain members prob. 

No u

1 minute ago, SweeTforU said:

Well when I asked him he said "idk"

No u

1 minute ago, Havsha said:

Lmao >believing a word he says at this point, he's just trying to save his ass from being labelled the douchebag he is, self-defense is human nature fam, you dont need to be no psych student to know that

No u 

E: on a serious note, life is bad 

Edited by BlackJovi
Just now, Nobarsmcgee said:

guys chill, It was just life, no biggie

No, you guys brought me back from the dead, dont you know to let the dead lie?

Now I have to play this crap game again

Edited by Havsha
35 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

dude, we get jovi... then jovi wants geni... then jovi and geni want tor.. then tor, geni and jovi want aftershocker.. then all those want lifestyle..

It's like an infection that's multiplying. How do I make it stop.

Reveal hidden contents

It didn't rly work like that, but lets pretend it did.

I see too many parabels here to current immigration troubles. 

Bilderesultat for not on my watch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.