[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

All this upset over LifeStyle of all people, you guys acting like he's worth having. Take him back.

Reveal hidden contents

im jk hue, forgive

You see, were upset becuz we see each other as family bonding , having fun together, but then just ditch us? How else did you think we would response. You should know since you guys have one. "Big family"

Just now, xStarr said:

You see, were upset becuz we see each other as family bonding , having fun together, but then just ditch us? How else did you think we would response. You should know since you guys have one. "Big family"

gay. its just pokemon brah

40 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Just wondering , who IS the person deciding to take all our players?

Its down to the person to accept but there's someone giving the idea in the first place.

Oh and btw, nobody is deciding to take all your players. A more serious response.

As far as I know, there is only 1 2 people who got invited and the rest asked to join. I don't think it should be our concern to to reject someone just because it might hurt the other team, you need to look at it from the players point of view, if they want to join, you should just let it happen. We usually invite people who we all think has potential as well as being all around likeable person within the team, look at BlackJovi as an example. We're honestly not doing it on purpose to hurt your team, sorry if you feel that way.

Edited by KaynineXL
Just now, KaynineXL said:

Oh and btw, nobody is deciding to take all your players. A more serious response.

As far as I know, there is only 1 person who got invited and the rest asked to join. I don't think it should be our concern to to reject someone just because it might hurt the other team, you need you look at it from the players point of view, if they want to join, you should just let it happen. We usually invite people who we all think has potential as well as being all around likeable person within the team, look at BlackJovi as an example. We're honestly not doing it on purpose to hurt your team, sorry if you feel that way.

I know for a fact that that line is bullshit, rest could be absoltely true though, doesn't make me less pissed though

2 minutes ago, Havsha said:

I know for a fact that that line is bullshit, rest could be absoltely true though, doesn't make me less pissed though

Oh, I was told shocker was invited, I was away for 1 month so I didn't realise. 2 people got invited.

Edited by KaynineXL
1 minute ago, Tritios said:

Lol, why do complain about people leaving, you still have me so this will always be the bestest team. 

who?

Edited by TheChampionMike
ez page 50 king
Just now, KaynineXL said:

As far as I know, there is only 1 person who got invited and the rest asked to join. I don't think it should be our concern to to reject someone just because it might hurt the other team, you need you look at it from the players point of view, if they want to join, you should just let it happen. We usually invite people who we all think has potential as well as being all around likeable person within the team, look at BlackJovi as an example. We're honestly not doing it on purpose to hurt your team, sorry if you feel that way.

No I completely understand with what you're saying.

Yes it's online, but comp players aside, I think when you form a close group and bond well and then suddenly someone (in a high and trusted position) leaves it prompts a possible exaggerated reaction - it's like if Bowser, Raaidn and Eggroll left you guys to join AURA.

Its a temporary feeling and we should be used to this as it happens every week, but the reason we created this team was to start new and make a name for ourselves, which we are doing because we were hoping to avoid things like this happening often.

Now to be more accurate, LifeStyle and everyone else good luck in the future because you all have potential and we've seen players like BlackJovi shine past expectations but the grass in general is not always greener, I feel like that in real at times when I see people going to uni etc.

Im sorry for my reactions and I know you guys mean well.

Me being stern though, I think if anyone has any intentions to back stab us and join a team unexpectedly, good luck and I wish you well - but you should leave NOW to avoid such things happening again, it'll save a whole lot of bullshit happening here again.

If I've said something wrong or salty please clarify (if legit) and I'll apologise.

When I have to speak deep, I will but I'm not much of a comp player to honestly judge.

-Incognition

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.