[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Hi, you can call me Jon. This team seems to be pretty dope and i was wondering if i can join? It's not everyday where you can be apart of a group where it has pie eating lovers, Indian people, old people twerking, etc... I'm planning to get into the shiny hunting game and become famous here in PokeMMO. 

Thanks for your consideration.

26 minutes ago, Jon said:

Hi, you can call me Jon. This team seems to be pretty dope and i was wondering if i can join? It's not everyday where you can be apart of a group where it has pie eating lovers, Indian people, old people twerking, etc... I'm planning to get into the shiny hunting game and become famous here in PokeMMO. 

You see, I know you thought we a shiny hunting team cuz all of dem shinies spawning, but that's just cuz all of our last names are Sanchez. (Except for Sweet cuz he bad)

If you wanna join, you need to read this first

On ‎04‎-‎09‎-‎2016 at 11:47 PM, RISE said:

51b2f4da5dafe927a272af84344c7dd7.png

Before joining, please make sure you completed Kanto or Hoenn.

If so, then PM an Officer+ and introduce yourself.

You'll be instructed to battle against a certain player in the team as a tryout.

You must be able to do a 6v6 TMode duel w/ the tier of your choice: OU, UU, NU, or Doubles.

Btw, pie is bad

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Whose alt are you

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

You see, I know you thought we a shiny hunting team cuz all of dem shinies spawning, but that's just cuz all of our last names are Sanchez. (Except for Sweet cuz he bad)

If you wanna join, you need to read this first

Btw, pie is bad

Na, too much work.

36 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Whose alt are you

Your mum.

2 hours ago, Jon said:

100% alt. Noobs can't know @Champlooo's old ign

Edited by benjaminvoz
Pkernaruto60
1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

for all that matters, if i was sitll boss id take u in bro 

I don't want to hear your shitty excuses.

1 hour ago, Bishav said:

How the hell was the forum name "Jon" available?

It wasn't, I had to pay top dollar for the name.

1 hour ago, Bilburt said:

Ill invite jon ez

Thanks, I'll start creating my in-game account later on tonight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.